Oldham Water System Improvement Proje...

Oldham Water System Improvement Project Begins

There are 1 comment on the TheLouisVilleChannel.com story from Mar 6, 2010, titled Oldham Water System Improvement Project Begins. In it, TheLouisVilleChannel.com reports that:

A water system improvement project in Oldham County is just beginning, but it's the end result the project's planners have their eyes on.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheLouisVilleChannel.com.

rhondap

Louisville, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2010
I think its great that the Water Company has started this major imporvement. They work all night long on some nights with their very bright work lights shining in residents houses and the mud that is being brought out onto Highway 524 is slick and dangerous. Isn't there something that the Water Company can do to "clean up their mess on a daily basis" when it comes to the safety of the residents?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Inmate dies hours after prison hostage situation Jan 5 Friend 9
News Inmate escapes from Pewee Valley prison (Feb '09) Jan 3 Wastherewiththem 40
What happened freak accident Nov '16 Nunya 2
Oldham County Music Thread (Jun '14) Nov '16 Musikologist 5
New County Jail is a "White Elephant" being pus... (Aug '12) Sep '16 Love Oldham Co TV 6
News Woman abducted from parking lot, forced to with... (Mar '16) Jul '16 Naked Woman 6
News Rawlings Group sued over OT (Oct '08) Jul '16 Naked People 37
More from around the web