the system is all what every body says

the system is all what every body says

Posted in the Oldham County Forum

Mad Moma

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2010
I recently had a court case in the oldham co court system and have had one there for about 7 yrs i wont say names but the juvie court system is wack ,i am a mother that 7 years ago had some trouble . my mom passed away with cancer and yes i was a single mother of two well it took a year after my mom passe but i had lost it and needed some help so my family finds my daughters father and says can you send us the child support (family should have handled it) now this man meet my daugher when she was 5 and said she had her familey and so did he and wrote her off but as soon as it came to money he was all there. when this all started he was a sheriff in oldham co so if you know how that works thats what happened. i just went to court again and our daughter is 16 i am married and have my own home and she wonts to come home ive done everything they have ask,.and our daughter wonts to come home. its still not enough I did not wont to believe that wat people say about its who you know but i feel in this case it was.
bgutter

Hattiesburg, MS

#2 Aug 30, 2010
it is all the way fucked up all the cops are crooked i have been arrested and had cops beat me up and all kinds of things and i will never forget when they came to my house got a quarter pound of weed from me when i was 16 and the write up came back as half an ounce also i know 100% of at least 4 cops i have given weed to to get out of trouble with and the court is no better
abcd

Hattiesburg, MS

#3 Aug 30, 2010
i have smoked with a few of the ocpd myself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oldham County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oldham County Music Thread (Jun '14) Jun '15 Musikologist 3
Will wells Jun '15 Pirate 2
Cody branham has sold more pills and marijuana (Aug '10) Jun '15 MistaDontPlay 3
Beware: Brandon Nohalty is out of the Oldham Co... (Jun '14) Jun '15 MistaDontPlay 7
Moe gill Jun '15 Messed up 1
News Body Found After Firefighters Extinguish Burnin... May '15 SharkLazor 1
News Rawlings Group sued over OT (Oct '08) Mar '15 Silence Dogood 33
More from around the web