Ground broken for planned resort off ...

Ground broken for planned resort off Highway 25

There are 5 comments on the Starkville Daily News story from Apr 27, 2008, titled Ground broken for planned resort off Highway 25. In it, Starkville Daily News reports that:

“I think it would bring a lot of positives to the community.”

Paul Sims/SDN Elected officials and those affiliated with the $35 million Oasis Resort and Suites held a groundbreaking ceremony for the project Friday. via Starkville Daily News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Starkville Daily News.

matthew

Pinola, MS

#1 May 2, 2008
this is nothing more then a money laundering project. no one in their right mind would want to spend that kind of money in starkville because you would never get any kind of return on it.
Chantell

Franklin Lakes, NJ

#2 Mar 31, 2009
My family, the Taylors, are involved and I think its a great idea. I can't wait to stay there when I visit.
LAT

Calhoun City, MS

#3 Jul 13, 2009
I think this project is going to surprise a lot of people. There are a lot of good people involved in the development.
Stiv

Frederick, MD

#4 Feb 8, 2011
People like you Matthew are why the state has a hard time taking off. You're a paranoid idiot.
Lisa D

Columbus, MS

#5 Feb 10, 2011
This would be a really good thing for Starkville. I think it would do very well with all the college students, their families and all the football fans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oktibbeha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supes approve proposed budget and tax levies Sun DeLynn Willard 1
News Tyler Edmonds seeks compensation claim (Jan '17) Jan '17 Forget drugs 1
News Supervisors talk future of area infrastructure,... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Noadvancementofco... 1
News Board braces for flood of parole requests (Jun '16) Jun '16 Anonymous 4
News DWFP Officer Arrested for Leaving Accident Scene (Jan '08) Jan '16 Monroe 16
Ada Louvicie Smith (Apr '12) Apr '12 Mildred Cole Arnold 1
News REPORT:Murder in Oktibbeha County (Nov '08) Mar '12 Ga missy 5
More from around the web