Okmulgee County Has One Of State's Hi...

Okmulgee County Has One Of State's Highest Unemployment Rates

There are 10 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Jun 29, 2011, titled Okmulgee County Has One Of State's Highest Unemployment Rates. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

Okmulgee County had one of the highest unemployment rates in the state for the month of May, according to a release from the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Ballard and Corky T

United States

#1 Jun 30, 2011
Hell just take a look at our State Representatives and that lazy X County Commissioner goes by the nasme of Ballenger. Now Bobby sits on his rear and collects your tax dollars for nothing but he has the Indian Vote and doesn't care about yours.
sos

Okmulgee, OK

#2 Jul 1, 2011
I agree, what has he done for this commuity. Or any other elected offical.
Who Say

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2011
We have the sorriest bunch of State Officials in the State. Just take a look at our current bunch. A judge that makes a deal to let Ballard walk after his 5th D.W.I. and sorry bunch of County Commissionjers that awarded him with a damn job at the County level at YOUR expense. No wonder Okmulgee County has the most convicted felons per capita than any county in the United States.
sos

Okmulgee, OK

#4 Jul 7, 2011
This may be why we have more felons per cap. Along with a railroading judges and of coarse DAs. Its all about generating money for them and keeping the poor down. While fines have increased, jobs have disappeared.
Chuckie

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Jul 10, 2011
sos

Okmulgee, OK

#6 Jul 11, 2011
Now thats good info., Chuckie. I would love to see there responce to that. I dont believe we have one honest elected official in Okmulgee. They both should go to jail. Shoemaker,Ballenger both stealing tax payers money. No telling what else we dont know about.
Chuckie

Broken Arrow, OK

#7 Jul 11, 2011
sos wrote:
Now thats good info., Chuckie. I would love to see there responce to that. I dont believe we have one honest elected official in Okmulgee. They both should go to jail. Shoemaker,Ballenger both stealing tax payers money. No telling what else we dont know about.
It is all over the state. They talk one way and do another. Lying as they talk.
Chuckie

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Jul 11, 2011
sos

Okmulgee, OK

#9 Jul 11, 2011
Its must be hard to legislate new laws that protect tax payers money. When you have hand in cookie jar. It should be a felony, with the misuse of tax payers money. Or even lie to constituents, for financial gain.
Lone Ranger

Frisco, TX

#10 Oct 19, 2011
We all seem to be aware of the judicial misconduct and widespread corruption. I've contacted every federal agency I know of and begged for the city and county to be investigated. We have more felons per capita because the fines pay the retirement for all in the judicial system and the new jail is "privatized" which means it's owned by a local group of citizens. Wonder who? The Western District of Arkansas offices in Muskogee. They are the ones who broke up the police corruption in Tulsa. Give them a call if you are fed up. The United States Justice Dept. has a special investigation unit and the FBI has a new Public Corruption Unit. You can submit your "tip" online. This has got to stop. It's time to "Git ER DONE" as we Okies say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okmulgee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elected County Employees Salaries are.......$5,... (Jan '16) Aug 21 Sie Mein 9
JUST how Damn STUPID is the Democratic Party ? Aug 18 Bazil 2
Hillary's emails cause EXECUTION of top Nuclear... Aug 14 Jorge Gonzales Ying 2
Senator Roger Thompson joins the ESTABLISHMENT ! Aug 11 Ti Quan Su 2
Clinton's connected to MURDER of top Clinton Aide Aug 10 Killing Clinton F... 1
Poll Who will you vote for President of U.S. in 2016. (Nov '15) Aug 10 Hillary Bubba U2 9
Is it getting TIME for complete and total ANARC... Jun '16 CROOKED ESTABLISH... 2
More from around the web