okmulgee county and city employees

okmulgee county and city employees

Posted in the Okmulgee County Forum

unknown

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2011
It is a shame that two employees ,one city and one county, have such low moral standards. A city dispatcher for the police department cheats on his wife and a mounted patrol for the sheriffs office cheats on her husband and there are no consequences for the law enforcement officers who we trust to insure our safety.
Shouldn't these people be held to a higher standard? Sneaking...lying..cheaters...t hat's who we need to trust?
US Army man

Central District, Hong Kong

#2 Sep 5, 2011
I also know a Okmulgee county Park Ranger that also works as a 911 oper named Leroy Arnold that is comitting adultry with my wife while I'm serving our country in afghanistan.
play it again sam

Okmulgee, OK

#3 Dec 3, 2011
the city police department is full of those home wrecking jerks. some of them are comitting adultry with each other. check out okmulgee police.
play it again Sam

United States

#4 Nov 27, 2015
what is this World coming too ? First it was Monica Lewinski giving Bill a Job in the oval office. Now we have the entire law enforcement on the edge of total collapse. Only through Jesus Christ can these moral degenerates be saved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okmulgee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lets start our own we the people okmulgee county Jan '17 Hillary Weiner 2
lets start our own we the people Jan '17 Flechazo 1
News Charges Filed Against Okmulgee Public Officials (Sep '09) Jan '17 Okmulgee graduate 27
News Investigation of Tulsa County Sheriff's Office ... Dec '16 Shaggy Dog 6
JUST how Damn STUPID is the Democratic Party ? (Jun '16) Dec '16 Creek Loop Driver 3
Clinton Nominates Pee Wee Herman as Bill's NEW ... Dec '16 Ha Ha Hogan 1
News Teen drowns at Jim Hall lake (Jun '12) Nov '16 Melvin Smith Jones 5
More from around the web