Facebook post alerted parent to Brews...

Facebook post alerted parent to Brewster school shooting plot

There are 1 comment on the KREM-TV Spokane story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Facebook post alerted parent to Brewster school shooting plot. In it, KREM-TV Spokane reports that:

Police in the northcentral Washington city of Brewster say they've arrested a 17-year-old boy and seized guns after investigating a tip that he wrote on Facebook about plans for a school shooting in 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KREM-TV Spokane.

Jessica

Wenatchee, WA

#1 Mar 2, 2010
I can't believe this, we had a class together, I know he's kind and nice... I just don't know what could have gone wrong with him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okanogan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News June 6: Raid leads to three arrests in Douglas ... (Jun '13) May '15 dave 2
News Dismissal of charges in Oroville drug bust upheld (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tim 1
News Prosecutor charges former Brewster city clerk w... (Apr '12) Apr '12 robert lee 1
News Tonasket gym under new ownership (May '11) May '11 RidgeLine 1
Recovery Act - running out soon! (May '11) May '11 RidgeLineUSA 1
News June 9: Beating victim identified as Omak man (Jun '10) Jun '10 Amy 1
News Defendant in Wash. sound engineer slaying flees (Sep '09) Sep '09 Concerned Citizen 2
More from around the web