Aggravated murder charges possible in stabbing death of pregnant woman

May 4, 2009 Full story: KOMO-TV Seattle

Okanogan County Prosecutor Karl Sloan has filed a proposal to file aggravated murder charges against three people accused of killing a pregnant woman March 1 at Tonasket.

Full Story
Mitch

Auburn, WA

#1 May 5, 2009
Oh really what has taken this County Called Okanogan so long to file these charge's >>?

Oh ya.....Lacey's Grandfather or father>? i get it > it's that take care of the Good Old Boy's. I guess if you work for or held a positon with the County you can skate on Murder.
outsider

Kailua Kona, HI

#2 May 9, 2009
What is Lacey being charged with? With out her involvement none of this woul be happing.WHat the hell is up with that danny is he going to be charged with anything?
From Aunt Shelly

Milton, WA

#3 May 13, 2009
If anyone would like to write to the judge an impact statement on how it has effected the soceity what and how this has effected you please do so so they can get the death penality thanks michelles aunt shelly asap
MLM

Lynchburg, VA

#4 May 18, 2009
From Aunt Shelly wrote:
If anyone would like to write to the judge an impact statement on how it has effected the soceity what and how this has effected you please do so so they can get the death penality thanks michelles aunt shelly asap
Aunt Shelly~ could you post the address for the judge, so the letter will go directly to him? I will also write how unjust it is that lacy and her family go on with life and Michelle's family and friends have to live with what this monster did! I always loved Michelle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okanogan County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dismissal of charges in Oroville drug bust upheld (Feb '14) Feb '14 Tim 1
June 6: Raid leads to three arrests in Douglas ... (Jun '13) Jun '13 one of the three 1
Prosecutor charges former Brewster city clerk w... (Apr '12) Apr '12 robert lee 1
Tonasket gym under new ownership (May '11) May '11 RidgeLine 1
Recovery Act - running out soon! (May '11) May '11 RidgeLineUSA 1
June 9: Beating victim identified as Omak man (Jun '10) Jun '10 Amy 1
Facebook post alerted parent to Brewster school... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Jessica 1
More from around the web