Okaloosa deputy in critical condition after Milton shootout

Dec 10, 2011 Full story: Pensacola News Journal

Officials were on the scene after a shooting in Milton on Friday. Okaloosa County deputy Steve Hough, 42, was shot in the leg and face while trying to serve several warrants on David Christopher Lewis, 34, about 2 p.m Friday near Berryhill Road.

Read more
LARRY PORTER

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2011
I hate this happened to anyone. But is was coming. Santa rosa finest were trying to serve a warrant in skyline the day before when some of the deputies were making comments like all he is going to do is lay down like a sissy. If you back a dog in the corner and he bites. I only wish he could of bit more of them. Way to go Chris maybe Santa Rosa Deputies will start treating people with a little more respect.
BlackwaterJim

Milton, FL

#2 Dec 10, 2011
Make up your mind, Larry. First you say, "I hate this happen to anyone", then you say "I only wish he could of bit more of them". How crass can you be?
True there are some deputies in the SRSO who are nothing more than bullies with badges, but I've met a fair few who are pretty decent folk. And bully or not, none of them deserve to be shot.
By the way: Deputy Hough is member of the OCSO, not SRSO.
Our prayers go out to the injured deputy and family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okaloosa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AJ's owner facing five-year prison term Nov '14 5giggy5 2
News UPDATED: Country music singer arrested (Apr '08) Nov '14 lubbock in the know 53
News Man allegedly knocks woman's tooth out during f... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Toothless Wonder 2
News Man charged with molesting child (Aug '14) Aug '14 Concerned Parent 1
News Crestview Man Remains in Custody for Deviant Se... (Aug '14) Aug '14 JusticeShldRule 1
News Tentative tax increase would help solve storm w... (Aug '14) Aug '14 JusticeShldRule 1
News An Okaloosa County Man Gets Life Sentence (Jul '14) Jul '14 Danny McKinney 1
More from around the web