Two Okaloosa County deputies involved...

Two Okaloosa County deputies involved in shooting

There are 3 comments on the WTVY Dothan story from Apr 25, 2009, titled Two Okaloosa County deputies involved in shooting. In it, WTVY Dothan reports that:

The Okaloosa County Sheriffa TMs Office is currently investigating a shooting incident involving two Okaloosa County deputies at the Shoal River Gun Club in Crestview.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVY Dothan.

citizen

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#1 Apr 26, 2009
Why didn't the deputies have more backup to go arrest an armed man at a shooting range that was evidently aggitated, he has beaten his wife up that morning? Was there other civilians at that shooting range also that could have been harmed?
AJL

Long Eddy, NY

#2 Apr 26, 2009
As retired law enforcement, I would never send just two of my officer to arrest anyone at a shooting range! You get a warrant, wait until he leave that location, and then felony stop with many officers. Very sad to lose two officers, but in this case, someone made a monumental mistake.
who cares

Valparaiso, FL

#3 Jul 31, 2009
Ever dealt with any of these tazer happy steroid abusers? 90% of these guys are very corrupt from the Sheriff which has been exposed to the bottom of the barrel..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okaloosa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Seven-week-old baby found dead after being left... Aug '17 IWILLALWAYSHATEYOU 1
News Self-described drug dealer turns himself in -- ... Jul '17 wichita-rick 2
brush clearing contractor Jun '17 slowjeep 1
anybody know kirt "the pedo....."karle? May '17 plumbking 2
News Alabama student arrested on way to spring break... (Mar '17) Mar '17 cops on gov tit 1
News UPDATED: Country music singer arrested (Apr '08) Feb '17 Spookytoo 63
News Confederate flag comes down after more than 50 ... (Jul '15) Feb '17 TLC4EVER 7
More from around the web