Dec. 28: Sexual Predator Notification...

Dec. 28: Sexual Predator Notification - Michael Zehfus

There are 11 comments on the Sheriff Okaloosa story from Dec 28, 2007, titled Dec. 28: Sexual Predator Notification - Michael Zehfus. In it, Sheriff Okaloosa reports that:

The Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office is conducting a community Sexual Predator Notification in accordance with the "Public Safety Information Act of 1997." 39-year old Michael Zehfus registered with the ... via Sheriff Okaloosa

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sheriff Okaloosa.

Catlyn Rainey

United States

#1 Feb 8, 2008
All i know is that this man ruined my life
Him

New Rochelle, NY

#2 Oct 25, 2008
Michael Zehfus will pay for everything he did to you Catlyn... Just leave it o God
Debbie4u

Miramar Beach, FL

#3 Oct 27, 2008
He only ruined your life if you let him, and that is giving him more power over you than he deserves! Many girls and boys suffer abuses of many kinds at the hands of others. The strong go on, and the really strong become activist to helping others. Be this kind of person Catlyn. Put the past behind you live for your future, and make the most out of life. May God be with you.
MJK

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#4 Oct 28, 2008
Catlyn Rainey wrote:
All i know is that this man ruined my life
Sweet Heart, Don"t let ANYONE ruin your life. My step father molested me from age 6-7 years old.(plus his oldest son who was the same age i was). I never forgot it & never will,But i don"t dwell on it.If i did.He wins. I"m now 61 years old & when i start thinking about it,I think of other things that are nicer. He dropped dead on his front porch a few years ago & lay there for almost 3 days before he was found.He got what was coming to him & I don"t feel bad saying it.He won"t be hurting anymore children.Thank God. Please.Don"t dwell on it.Don"t let the SOB win. Good Luck & God Bless.
Catlyn Rainey

Pensacola, FL

#5 May 20, 2010
I look at these comments and I see loving people. I wrote :He ruined my life almost 2 years ago. But in all fairness he gave me my life. He molested me when I was only 6 maybe 7 years old. I was put into foster care. My own family didn't even believe me, and in the end gave me up. I was adopted by the most amazing family I could have ever asked for. I sit her writing this a I cry because I feel so grateful. I joined the military I am a registered Foster parent now I talk to young teens in trying to succeed in life despite what "Bumps" in the road they have encountered. I am getting married to a wonderful man and starting my life, finally. I can't explain how i feel about him, do I love him...No. Byut I do forgive him and wish nothing bad upon him. If it wasn't for what he did i wouldn't be where I am today. I allowed him to rob me of my childhood, but I refuse to allow him to rob me of my happiness. Thanks to everyone for responding and keeping me in your thoughts!
abc

Bluefield, WV

#6 Aug 26, 2010
Catlyn Rainey wrote:
I look at these comments and I see loving people. I wrote :He ruined my life almost 2 years ago. But in all fairness he gave me my life. He molested me when I was only 6 maybe 7 years old. I was put into foster care. My own family didn't even believe me, and in the end gave me up. I was adopted by the most amazing family I could have ever asked for. I sit her writing this a I cry because I feel so grateful. I joined the military I am a registered Foster parent now I talk to young teens in trying to succeed in life despite what "Bumps" in the road they have encountered. I am getting married to a wonderful man and starting my life, finally. I can't explain how i feel about him, do I love him...No. Byut I do forgive him and wish nothing bad upon him. If it wasn't for what he did i wouldn't be where I am today. I allowed him to rob me of my childhood, but I refuse to allow him to rob me of my happiness. Thanks to everyone for responding and keeping me in your thoughts!
You make it seem so bad, and it's not that bad..
Darlene from Cali

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jun 22, 2012
She made it seem so bad? mmmm ... being touched inappropriately at 6/7, being put into foster care .... isn't THAT BAD? I was in shock with that statement til I noticed you're from WV. smh ... ignorance still breeds ignorance
for real

London, KY

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Darlene from Cali wrote:
She made it seem so bad? mmmm ... being touched inappropriately at 6/7, being put into foster care .... isn't THAT BAD? I was in shock with that statement til I noticed you're from WV. smh ... ignorance still breeds ignorance
i have to Agree 100% with ya on that Darlene! and thats coming from someone from Kentucky! lol
123Abc

Bluefield, WV

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Darlene from Cali wrote:
She made it seem so bad? mmmm ... being touched inappropriately at 6/7, being put into foster care .... isn't THAT BAD? I was in shock with that statement til I noticed you're from WV. smh ... ignorance still breeds ignorance
You are about freaking ignorant! Well maybe if people told the truth every now and then and not make everything seem so terrible. All Catlyn wants is attention and sympathy for something that never happened. Oh boo hoo! Her life wasn't that bad! She ruined two kids lives, not only that but her mothers, and Michaels lives too! So state your opinion. It doesn't matter, people know the truth and you do not.
ValparaisoGrandm other

Valparaiso, FL

#10 Aug 3, 2013
123Abc wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about freaking ignorant! Well maybe if people told the truth every now and then and not make everything seem so terrible. All Catlyn wants is attention and sympathy for something that never happened. Oh boo hoo! Her life wasn't that bad! She ruined two kids lives, not only that but her mothers, and Michaels lives too! So state your opinion. It doesn't matter, people know the truth and you do not.
I have not seen the arrest report, nor did I attend the trial--but offenders are not labeled sexual predators by the court without some significant reasons. I'm thinking there is much more to the story than any of us know.
abc

Tucson, AZ

#11 Jan 5, 2014
ValparaisoGrandmother wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not seen the arrest report, nor did I attend the trial--but offenders are not labeled sexual predators by the court without some significant reasons. I'm thinking there is much more to the story than any of us know.
I don't even know why people are still posting on here to be honest. All you guys are doing is making her head bigger, that's it. It's pathetic that she has to start shit to get the attention she desires, it's quite sickening. All of you need to grow up! This coming from an 18 year old, it is so stupid that this is even on here, there is no need nor reason for any of these posts, Catlyn is a compulsive liar and only wants attention that you guys are giving to her. I don't care what anyone has to say because I will always have more to say whenever I see someone else post something on here about him, I promise you that. Everyone is trying to stick up for her, not knowing the situation, her, or the truth, Always quick to believe and jump to conclusion, well I will be the reality aspect of it all and belittle her and the situation, because well I can and I know waaay more than any of you do. You guys can say what you want, and say that the court said this and this so it must be true, yeah because they are always right and correct about every single arrest, right? No, they aren't. He went to prison for seven years, yes and spent his time there with no negative behaviors held against him. He went to prison because of "child molestation" that being said, when he got out he had to register as a sex offender. Why don't you guys have some decent knowledge on this before you make assumptions, okay? There is plenty to this story that nobody knows because Catlyn lies and will do anything to get out of anything if she needs to, she is very good at that if that is one thing she mastered, that's it. So everyone keep putting your unneeded thoughts and opinions on this so you guys can make her feel like she is getting attention that she so desperately wants because like I said, I will continue to put my thoughts on this as well. Have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Okaloosa County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Confederate flag comes down after more than 50 ... (Jul '15) Feb 12 TLC4EVER 7
News Three arrested after meth lab found (Apr '14) Jan 25 Jeffstewart 6
News UPDATED: Country music singer arrested (Apr '08) Dec '16 Norwood 62
Avalon Rockawich. Loval realator/ criminal. Arr... Nov '16 Btipps 1
Okaloosa County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Oct '16 James 2
Wanting to relocate to Okaloosa county. Sep '16 senior 1
Person of interest located in Okaloosa school t... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Concerned 2
More from around the web