Quicken Loans on losing end of $3 mil...

Quicken Loans on losing end of $3 million predatory lending verdict

There are 1 comment on the The West Virginia Record story from Mar 4, 2011, titled Quicken Loans on losing end of $3 million predatory lending verdict. In it, The West Virginia Record reports that:

An Ohio County judge has ruled against Quicken Loans in a $3 million predatory lending case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The West Virginia Record.

What a joke

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 6, 2011
hey, i'll refinance to collect 40K in cash then turn around and sue when I can't make my payments. what a joke. no wonder businesses won't come to wv, only sleaze bag lawyers. if i was quicken, i would pull everything out of wv. i think the client may have been in cahoots with the attorney from the get go. she had to go to him to get her name added to the deed, or she couldn't get the loan. they probably had this all planned from the beginning. i wish their was an investigation into bordas law firm. She can trade in that toyota avalon she bought with the 40K for a big pimpn mercedes now. what a lesson this teaches.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ohio County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Valley's population continuing to decline (Mar '15) May '16 Monroe das muh nayme 2
News Upper Ohio Valley Searching For a New Identity (Mar '15) Mar '15 puchut 1
News Naked Man On Leash In W. Va. Could Face Charges (Jul '14) Jul '14 blade 1
Obama is gay (Nov '12) Jun '14 just wondering 2
70 year olds robbed OMG (Jan '14) Jan '14 just to old 1
News Recycling Should Not Be a Burden (Oct '13) Oct '13 UNCOMMON SENSE 1
News Charleston Daily Mail: Short takes, July 27, 2013 (Jul '13) Jul '13 RealTalk 1
More from around the web