cheating in oc
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get a life

Athens, GA

#1 Apr 29, 2009
is re re still cheating on meat. with all these men. she has been around but and do not know what he want with her.
someone need to tell him

Jefferson, GA

#2 Apr 29, 2009
cassandra morgan sleeps with everyone in o.c. her husband need to wake up. thats why she act like the men are her friends and bring them to her house so when he at work he just dont know she sleeping with them.
the truth

Athens, GA

#3 Apr 29, 2009
i the re re u talkiin bout Shaunta Huff? But i do not know about her but i latasha bonds is still cheatin on marcus w. thats probably why meat smacked her ass in Washington that year when he found out she was messin with Antron West. meat probably was the best thing that ever happen to her but as usual once a freak always a freak.
Boring life people

AOL

#4 Apr 30, 2009
someone need to tell him wrote:
cassandra morgan sleeps with everyone in o.c. her husband need to wake up. thats why she act like the men are her friends and bring them to her house so when he at work he just dont know she sleeping with them.
Shes not with eddie nomore so why does he need to be told?Sounds like to me people are jealious and dont have a life of their own so they think someone elses life is their concern.Why worry what she is doing no business of your or noone elses
cat

AOL

#5 Apr 30, 2009
someone need to tell him wrote:
i am going to find out who you are .and put it this way it is none of your business what my sister does!along it does not involve you directly stay the hell out of it.worry about what your man is doing.
yep

Jefferson, GA

#6 Apr 30, 2009
cat wrote:
<quoted text>i am going to find out who you are .and put it this way it is none of your business what my sister does!along it does not involve you directly stay the hell out of it.worry about what your man is doing.
well tell her to stop talking bad about me and telling lies. shes the one who started it.
cat

AOL

#7 Apr 30, 2009
why dont you tell her your self like a woman would .funny,thats right,someone need to tell,yep and what other screen names you have used.also be a woman and give your real name like i did.
funny

Jefferson, GA

#8 Apr 30, 2009
cat wrote:
why dont you tell her your self like a woman would .funny,thats right,someone need to tell,yep and what other screen names you have used.also be a woman and give your real name like i did.
thats not important but what is, is for her t stop this has happen too many times.
funny

Jefferson, GA

#9 Apr 30, 2009
Boring life people wrote:
<quoted text>Shes not with eddie nomore so why does he need to be told?Sounds like to me people are jealious and dont have a life of their own so they think someone elses life is their concern.Why worry what she is doing no business of your or noone elses
yeah shes with his cousin. shes aint nothing to be jealous of.
cat

AOL

#10 Apr 30, 2009
why dont you spreading lies too
funny

Jefferson, GA

#11 Apr 30, 2009
cat wrote:
why dont you spreading lies too
just being like her
cat

AOL

#12 Apr 30, 2009
funny wrote:
<quoted text>thats not important but what is, is for her t stop this has happen too many times.
well cm why dont you be a better person and let it go or talk to her like an adult.
cjm

Jefferson, GA

#13 Apr 30, 2009
cat wrote:
<quoted text>well cm why dont you be a better person and let it go or talk to her like an adult.
yes i can do that.
cat

AOL

#14 Apr 30, 2009
cjm wrote:
<quoted text> yes i can do that.
thank you
cat

AOL

#15 Apr 30, 2009
like i said we have other things to worry about like our mother.so can we stop this?
shit starter

Santa Barbara, CA

#16 Nov 29, 2009
Is that white girl Devin talking to faithful cause to me it looks like he got a good one.but if she aint please let me know cause thats one sexy young man.
shit starter

Santa Barbara, CA

#17 Dec 7, 2009
I found out her name.its marrisa coldter now who got some info for me please?
MCR

Hiawassee, GA

#18 Dec 8, 2009
shit starter wrote:
I found out her name.its marrisa coldter now who got some info for me please?
Why are you so interested?
shit starter

Milledgeville, GA

#19 Dec 28, 2009
cause i just need to know and why you wanna know
MCR

Cleveland, GA

#20 Dec 29, 2009
Well if you need to know so badly, then why come on a chat board??Why not go to Devin and ask him?? Could it be because your intentions aren't any good or just because you like starting drama??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oglethorpe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oglethorpe county is in trouble! Jul 25 Therealoc 1
Root works Jun '17 Pops 1
Root Workers Revealed (Mar '09) Jun '17 Looking 54
Oglethorpe County Election (Apr '16) Apr '17 we like mike 304
girls who try to take your man (Feb '09) Mar '17 ocsmasha 33
Oglethorpe county forum (Jul '09) Mar '17 Chill will 236
Johnny McCannon (Dec '16) Mar '17 Becky 3
More from around the web