Deadly accident in Oconto County

Deadly accident in Oconto County

There are 2 comments on the WLUK-TV Green Bay story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Deadly accident in Oconto County. In it, WLUK-TV Green Bay reports that:

One person is dead after a rollover accident in Oconto County. Officials say it happened around 2:30 this morning on North River Road in the township of Oconto.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUK-TV Green Bay.

Nancy

Sun Prairie, WI

#1 Sep 23, 2009
Our hearts and prayers go out to this family. It was a terrible tragedy and he will be missed. This accident has robbed a Mother and Father of there beautiful child. No words can be offered that can begin to soften the blow. This is a wound of the largest magnitude and we need to show as much support as possible for these wonderful people. Say an extra prayer for them please. Friends and Family and God are often all that sustain us in times of crisis.
Ashley_Amber_Aut umn

Oconto, WI

#2 Dec 7, 2009
Jesse was our uncle and he will be missed by everyone that was family and friends with him. He was a great father and a great a provider for wife kids and all that was considered family. We'll LOVE you forever and for always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oconto County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gillett murder victims ID'd as Kimberly Rose, L... (May '09) Jan '14 Cuz I can 72
Tammi Balldwin (Oct '12) Oct '12 The Patriot 1
News Shawano Man Charged with 2009 Double Murder in ... (Sep '12) Sep '12 eyeroll 5
News Oconto County Reverses Furlough Day Requirement (Jun '10) Jul '12 Unjust 3
News Suring man gets 10 years for 1999 sex assault o... (Apr '12) Jul '12 goomerpile 2
News Townsend tavern owners charged with operating a... (Feb '12) Feb '12 PETE 1
News Motorcycle rider hurt in Oconto County wreck (May '10) Jun '10 Cordoba 2
More from around the web