Northwest Tennessee town may get dist...

Northwest Tennessee town may get distillery

There are 6 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Northwest Tennessee town may get distillery. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

TRIMBLE, Tenn. - The Trimble, Tenn., Board of Mayor and Aldermen has authorized a 9,000-square-foot distillery in the town on the Dyer-Obion county line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

atlanta

Marietta, GA

#1 Jan 21, 2012
this is just what this drug ridden town needs,beer to mix with all the drugs in the town.Where are all the so called christians there?
herbert stemple

Martin, TN

#2 May 29, 2012
This would be great. any business at all in dyer co is better than what there is now
haa

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2012
The supposed Christians will be at home drinking
The Real World

Cordova, TN

#4 Jun 14, 2012
I get so tired of everyone throwing the Christian in everything. Answer me these questions:1)How many Christians have that bottle "just for hot toties"? 2)How many enjoys a cold beer out back in their shop or away from everyone? 3)How many goes on vacation out of state and has a drink or even worst go there to hear a live band? 4)How many will see a hot chick and make a comment to one of their friends? Need I go on?? Besides do anyone know how many federal regulations this distillery will have to go by? Do you really think that the workers will go home every night drunk? Come on people quit showing your stupidity.

United States

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Is it open?
trevor howard

Newbern, TN

#7 Apr 9, 2013
all of you people are retarded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Obion County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John sturdivant Jun 23 Guest 1
Rumors about movies May '16 WishfullyDreaming 1
Coach rogers leaving May '16 Rogers leaving 1
lookin for women to chat (Apr '12) May '16 Curious 2
News Woman arrested in Obion Co. bank theft (Oct '15) Apr '16 Guest guy 4
Danny V... Apr '16 The guy on the couch 1
Coach clanton (Nov '15) Apr '16 Agree 3
More from around the web