Body found, murder charge filed

Aug 27, 2008 Full story: Pahrump Valley Times 36

GINA B. GOOD / PVT The body of Jeremy Frye was found last week behind this tree in the open desert just off Adkisson Street where it intersects Lola Lane.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joe

United States

#21 Aug 24, 2009
I wonder if Beckett will run again? I saw him lifting weights on tv the other day. I wonder if he is still lifting martinis.
Ana D

Pahrump, NV

#22 Nov 30, 2009
This still makes me sad, no matter how much time passes. I did not know Jeremy personally but we had met a few times and had mutual friends. Everyone that I met that knew him had nothing but nice things to say. He was a great person; liked by many, and loved by even more. My heart goes out to his family and close friends. Branden O'Connor has ALWAYS been a peice of SHIT, no punishment to Branden could even begin to serve justice. R.I.P Jeremy Frye, you're at peace now.
FUCK PAHRUMP, NEVADA, I still live here and I WANT OUT!!
Bob Beckett is a joke, along with the rest of Nye County's Sheriff's Dep.!
BECKETT Sux

Prescott, AZ

#23 Feb 2, 2010
Wheres the justice?Trial?What Trial??
Len

Elizabeth, CO

#24 Feb 2, 2010
He will probably be re-elected. No one watches the count and even the clerk gets to count her own votes. What a joke. Beckett hands out awards at drug court, I wonder if he will take a breathalizer first. LOL
trial

New Tazewell, TN

#25 Feb 4, 2010
Has the trial not started?
BECKETT Sux

Prescott, AZ

#26 Feb 7, 2010
Hell No!They Keep delaying It.Wheres the Justice from these overpayed pricks?
BECKETT Sux

Prescott, AZ

#27 Feb 7, 2010
Hell No!Wheres the justice from these overpayed pricks?
Joe

United States

#28 Feb 7, 2010
I wonder if he paid for the county car he wrecked when he was drunk. Oh , excuse me he was a borderline diabetic. I wonder if anyone else arrested in this county can beat the charge using his excuse.
Whata Joke

Williams, AZ

#29 May 11, 2010
This guy wants to plea bargain 2nd degree murder!
START THE TRIAL!
Hmmmm

Prescott, AZ

#30 Jul 7, 2010
Trial to start in Oct
We will see
I'll believe it when i see it
cathryn

Canada

#31 Aug 20, 2010
I didn't realize anyone had wrote on here. I was pretty close with jeremy and katie, chris and jesse. We had a lot of great times. Everyone is right, he didn't deserve it. I still think about him all the time! I miss him so much! He had the biggest heart! And an honest person. Oh and loved animals ;)... I'm really irritated that I had jus heard that brandon o conner still hasn't been sentenced! But I hope he gets the worst! R.I.P jeremy! Ur truely missed and loved! I really miss and love you. Couldn't of had a better friend! I hope your family is doing good!
Lyle Voge

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Sep 19, 2010
We are very sorry for your loss. We would love to hear from you.
lylevogesr@yahoo.com
Edgar

Pahrump, NV

#34 Sep 19, 2010
Why do teachers need raises? I got a better idea.. how about cutting a few assistants to the assistant vice principal and THEN get back to me. Teachers make more than enough money, but would be able to make more if they got rid of the top heavy admin staff.
Bogus CORRUPTION

United States

#35 Aug 2, 2011
The family was forced to take a 2nd degree murder plea from this bum on oct 31st sentance...wheres the justice????He told everyone he was gonna murder someone....He did....Why no trial??Premeditated and first degree!!Why isnt he frying??
Cause of police corruption in that dump of a district attorneys office...This is far from over...I promise!
andrew

Soquel, CA

#36 Aug 3, 2011
pappynv wrote:
The first requirement for any politician is to vow to never tell the truth...
Random thought: Get rid of the 545 in congress an there will be no National Debt or taxes...
looks like you people have it all right there in pahrump,nv,,voted the most corrupt county in Nevada,Traver,ca
Sezwho

Pahrump, NV

#37 Aug 9, 2011
Actually he pled to second degree murder WITH a deadly weapon, AND a drug charge. The 2nd degree murder charge alone is a Life sentence, eligible for parole after 10 years, but bc he used a deadly weapon, he'll get another 8-20 YEARS, consecutive to the underlying charge, plus another 2-4 years for the drug charge.

That's life in prison and no chance of parole for at least 20 years....and murderers don't make their first parole. After we've seen what juries can do in cases like Casey Anthony, this was a smart choice by the DA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nye County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nye Co. assistant sheriff arrested (Apr '14) Nov '14 meee 19
I-Team: Claims of sexual harassment plague Nye ... (May '14) Nov '14 tex 4
Irish company optimistic about oil discovery (Dec '12) Sep '14 SallySam 2
Nye County sheriff's candidate to face misdemea... Aug '14 Shady 10
Assistant Nye County sheriff explains his own a... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Gulleey 4
Pahrump Town Board loses appeal over 2012 vote ... (May '14) May '14 Joe 10
I-Team: Nye Co. reinstated after Assist. Sherif... (Apr '14) May '14 Grand 8
More from around the web