Nye Co. assistant sheriff arrested

Nye Co. assistant sheriff arrested

There are 19 comments on the KLAS-TV Las Vegas story from Apr 23, 2014, titled Nye Co. assistant sheriff arrested. In it, KLAS-TV Las Vegas reports that:

Nye County's assistant sheriff was arrested Tuesday for theft and resisting arrest, according to the Nye County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLAS-TV Las Vegas.

Joe

Pahrump, NV

#1 Apr 23, 2014
Maybe he can stay at home now on paid administrative leave. He will have more time to campaign. Maybe he can share a bunk with his son in law.LOL
Wellinton

Pahrump, NV

#2 Apr 23, 2014
So the left will get their anti gun sheriff.

We all know everyone steals signs, not a shocker, my guess it was the anyone but rick ass munches.. but such is life. Must have had some out of town big brother type following rick around taking down signs.

Oh well.. I guess its better to now find out who we AVOID for sheriff.. like that Chick who hates guns
UhHu

Pahrump, NV

#3 Apr 23, 2014
Well at least we know the 2 candidates the out of state tricksters on "Anyone but Rick" support. A goose stepping police state goon and an unqualified anti gun swat team member.

The only two likes from their page..

Bill Becht for Nye County Sheriff
Elect Sharon Wehrly for Nye County Sheriff

Becht will have seatbelt check points and cameras all over town, and Wehrly will try any legal maneuver possible to ban open carry of firearms in town.

Looks like my vote will be for the Flagman. End of story.

Truthseeker

Miami, FL

#4 Apr 23, 2014
It's all a conspiracy!! I think liberal leftists set this up they have wily ways and are prejudiced vs gimpy-eyed little people. Everyone knows libs are the root of all evil.
update

Pahrump, NV

#5 Apr 23, 2014
Sources tell the PVT that Marshall and Gulley were pulled over as they were leaving a residential property, stolen campaign signs allegedly in their possession, by Det. David Boruchowitz, who drew his gun on the men and told them they were under arrest. Boruchowitz is the president of the county union representing local street deputies. He also happens to be the target of an ongoing police investigation himself.

Multiple deputies responded to the scene of the confrontation. Marshall was charged with resisting arrest after a physical altercation reportedly erupted when he refused to be taken into custody, sources say.

Marshall faces a number of opponents in his bid for sheriff. He’s been the target of choice for at least one group of opponents, who call themselves “Anybody but Rick.” The group has posted signs throughout Nye County opposing Marshall’s candidacy. It is unclear if this group’s signs were the property allegedly stolen or if in fact Marshall and Gulley were caught in the possession of other candidates’ signs.
Joe

Pahrump, NV

#6 Apr 23, 2014
Will he be paid while his trial is pending? Why pay them to sit at home?
Cancel their pay and reinstate if they are found innocent. None of these so called heroes should be treated any differently than any other citizen. There is one that goes into REBEL and helps himself to sodas without paying. The help says they want them to respond if called. I thought that's why some of the are making over a hundred thousand a year. What cop is worth that?
Light

Pahrump, NV

#7 Apr 23, 2014
Its all about revenge and here is a sample.

Travis Huggins Tick-tock, Ricky. Time to go back to managing a grocery store.

Scott Cobel If people only knew what kind of animal Rick is, I witnessed this first hand during my election. God had better plans for me! Good luck Rick, at least your brother will be there.
Error

Pahrump, NV

#8 Apr 23, 2014
Seems Huggins has a REAL hard-on for him and Matson. How strange, I think we are starting to see just who is pulling the leftists strings in this town while they live out of state. The Huggins monster rears its ugly head again.

-=-=-

Mary Huggins Matson and Marshall share many of the same political traits and both are corrupt. It's hard to call one good and the other bad when they both lie, cheat, and steal - AND do it at the expense of the voters and public. My stance is simple: say "NO!" to corrupt politicians - even If it hurts their feelings. They've both fired others for LESS!

Mary Huggins Matson and Marshall share many of the same political traits and both are corrupt. It's hard to call one good and the other bad when they both lie, cheat, and steal - AND do it at the expense of the voters and public. My stance is simple: say "NO!" to corrupt politicians - even IF it hurts their feelings.
Scot M

Netherlands

#9 Apr 23, 2014
The people in power talk about taking personal responsibility for one's own actions when **someone else** does something wrong. They never talk about taking responsibility for their own actions. As we can see, the sewage who "serve" in Pahrump whether the DA's office, the NCSO, Town Board or County Commissioners are just that -- garbage. Flush 'em!
Scot M

Netherlands

#10 Apr 23, 2014
Yes I forgot to mention they are all leftists. I'm not sure what a leftist is though. People on food stamps? Wouldn't that be just about everyone in this town?
Heandlents

Pahrump, NV

#11 Apr 24, 2014
Scot M wrote:
Yes I forgot to mention they are all leftists. I'm not sure what a leftist is though. People on food stamps? Wouldn't that be just about everyone in this town?
Hmm funny, I guess since I am not on food stamps I am safe.

What a retarded comment. Childish ignorant and typical of the sheeple that live in Pahrump and will do as they are told by the media.
Attention

Pahrump, NV

#12 Apr 24, 2014
If you poke around Bill Becht's Facebook page, you will see he has occupy wall street propaganda, and is friends with all the radical Democrats in Pahrump.

He also thinks that the constitution is a "living document" (AKA the second amendment) and can be changed as we go. Kiss your gun rights away with this guy.

Also he is now buddy buddy with Scott Cobel.

Just a heads up, remember above all else, and above all the controversy... THIS is the guy the left wants as Sheriff. Vote for anyone but him.
Jenson

Pahrump, NV

#13 Apr 24, 2014
Attention wrote:
If you poke around Bill Becht's Facebook page, you will see he has occupy wall street propaganda, and is friends with all the radical Democrats in Pahrump.
He also thinks that the constitution is a "living document" (AKA the second amendment) and can be changed as we go. Kiss your gun rights away with this guy.
Just a heads up, remember above all else, and above all the controversy... THIS is the guy the left wants as Sheriff. Vote for anyone but him.
Wasn't Becht the one who wanted to make getting a CCW next to impossible for non law enforcement?

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Apr 24, 2014
Why would that arrogant little prick do something that stupid if he was ahead in the poles? He should have left well enough alone. What would he do if someone resisted him during an arrest? These guys have a real attitude problem. What about that drunk judge Kent? You guys have some real cream puffs working that county.

Las Vegas, NV

#15 Apr 24, 2014
Ricky should be taken over to Scot Lewis at the main firehouse for a WEDGIE SESSION. Then chiefy could tickle his FEET and take him to the Kingdom for a HIENIE BLEACHING. DEBOUCHERY at it's best in Pahrump.
Undecided in Pahrump

Pahrump, NV

#16 Apr 24, 2014
I haven't made up my mind who I will vote for yet.
Waiting to see how this all plays out. However,
can the "Anybody but rick" sign be considered
a campaign sign? I don't think so..........
The publicity this has created will only enhance
Rick Marshall's chance, of becoming sheriff.
Not destroy it.
brain dead in pahrump

Netherlands

#17 Apr 24, 2014
you have to laugh at the kind of post "undecided" is making. how stupid does the little goon and his supporters think we are? well obviously people are pretty stupid in this cess pool of a town. Otherwise we would not have cross-eyed psycho's in charge.
meee

Magnolia, TX

#18 Nov 2, 2014
Wellinton wrote:
So the left will get their anti gun sheriff.
We all know everyone steals signs, not a shocker, my guess it was the anyone but rick ass munches.. but such is life. Must have had some out of town big brother type following rick around taking down signs.
Oh well.. I guess its better to now find out who we AVOID for sheriff.. like that Chick who hates guns
Yeah the said the same about me lol no one will take your guns away! Rick might be the first sheriff not allowed to carry a gun, the way he is Goin he will be a felon by week 2
meee

Magnolia, TX

#19 Nov 2, 2014
Attention wrote:
Wow buddy buddy you sure lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nye County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACLU sues Nevada, alleging constitutionally ina... Nov 17 Enter Name Here 2
News Nye County GOP leaders back chairman after arrest (Jun '15) Nov '17 FDA 8
News Teen fatally beat puppy that chewed up new shoe... Oct '17 Larry 3
News Investigation of Ammon Bundy's treatment finds ... (May '17) May '17 Lester Holding 36
News Trump vs. Nevada (Dec '16) Dec '16 Myopinion92556 1
News Tiger-owning mom says cops took selfies with an... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Silly Jilly 1
News Nye County Authorities Seek Man They Say Ambush... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Black Star Ranch 1
More from around the web