Nye County DA Bob Beckett is arrested

Nye County DA Bob Beckett is arrested

There are 36 comments on the Pahrump Valley Times story from May 5, 2010, titled Nye County DA Bob Beckett is arrested. In it, Pahrump Valley Times reports that:

Nye County District Attorney Bob Beckett was arrested Wednesday morning in Pahrump on 42 charges relating to his county-wide Bad Check Program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pahrump Valley Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Edward

United States

#21 May 24, 2010
Nye local wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha must be how he survived the two car wrecks. I bet he had to wash them though (assuming he bothered to)
Do you think he filled his Magic Undies??
jjohn

Grand Blanc, MI

#22 May 24, 2010
Edward wrote:
I heard the fix is in-Beckett and Kent will win the primary. Tough choice in the general. LOL
LOL hard to do when they are both on the Republican ticket. Only one, sorry to bash your dreams.
completely ignored

Urbandale, IA

#23 May 27, 2010
both look like they could use some fresh air. I suggest cocktails on the veranda.
Edward

United States

#24 May 27, 2010
I heard the race is a tie. Ron and Bob are going to have a drinking contest to see who wins. 99 bottles of beer on the wall 99------------.
completely ignored

Urbandale, IA

#25 May 28, 2010
Drinks on the veranda turned out to be a bad idea. The gentlemen were dancing near the rail, when they both tumled over. It ended up that each ended up with their head up the others arse. The worst part was, they had gone out for fresh air.
Edward

Fort Morgan, CO

#26 May 28, 2010
I WONDER IF RON HAD HIS HAND IN THE COOKIE JAR TOO?

I'm NOT voting for Ron Kent. I think I counted 7 on the commercial who said they were. Must be his relatives.
chickadee

Los Angeles, CA

#27 May 29, 2010
dlf pahrump wrote:
Must be some mistake. Be careful friends, a house of cards may be about to tumble.
You are so right!
Edward

Stockton, CA

#28 May 29, 2010
Bob should un soil his magic undies put em on and hope for the best.
had it with Harry

Los Angeles, CA

#29 May 29, 2010
I voted him out today
Edward

Stockton, CA

#30 May 29, 2010
there's a campaign picture with Bob's name on it that says vote for me and I'll pay off your car loan. LOL
whinenot

Los Angeles, CA

#31 May 29, 2010
I voted today but not for either one of them becket needs a sad sack.
pahrump_individu al

Las Vegas, NV

#32 May 30, 2010
Charles Watkins *Charlie* Is the clear choice. He is Truthful.. has Integrity...He would be a much needed welcome to Nye County!!!!
Tom

United States

#33 May 30, 2010
I'm voting Tuesday for Charles Watkins. It's great to see someone that has some integrity running for office.
dlf pahrump

Urbandale, IA

#34 May 31, 2010
Has he said whether or not he will order a grand jury investigation in the murder conspiracy of Ronya Qutob? He would probably get alot of support if he did. There is no statute of limitations on this matter. Let us know.
dlf pahrump

Urbandale, IA

#35 Jun 2, 2010
Mr. Wadins is a Nye Co. deputy district attorney. Caution this dog may have fleas! Clean house, we have Lord, Kunzi or Root, to choose from.
Ted

Hereford, AZ

#36 Jun 9, 2010
It looks like Bob's magic undies didn't pull him through.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nye County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACLU sues Nevada, alleging constitutionally ina... Nov 17 Enter Name Here 2
News Nye County GOP leaders back chairman after arrest (Jun '15) Nov '17 FDA 8
News Teen fatally beat puppy that chewed up new shoe... Oct '17 Larry 3
News Investigation of Ammon Bundy's treatment finds ... (May '17) May '17 Lester Holding 36
News Trump vs. Nevada (Dec '16) Dec '16 Myopinion92556 1
News Tiger-owning mom says cops took selfies with an... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Silly Jilly 1
News Nye County Authorities Seek Man They Say Ambush... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Black Star Ranch 1
More from around the web