Teacher's aide at Pahrump school arre...

Teacher's aide at Pahrump school arrested on abuse charges

There are 9 comments on the The Las Vegas Sun story from Feb 11, 2014, titled Teacher's aide at Pahrump school arrested on abuse charges. In it, The Las Vegas Sun reports that:

Diane Allen, a teacher's aide at Hafen Elementary in Pahrump, was arrested on two counts of child abuse, Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2014.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Las Vegas Sun.

Joe

Pahrump, NV

#1 Feb 16, 2014
Here we go again.
Sounds like bs

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Feb 16, 2014
Some type of vendetta against the old hag, believe me. These children are hellions.
West

Pahrump, NV

#3 Feb 16, 2014
Nope, not BS, this woman hates kids.
Child Free Life

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Feb 16, 2014
I find it hard to believe that one who hates children would subject themselves to working as a teachers aide, especially at 59 years of age.

I do think anyone who decides to work with our modern day child today is a glutton for punishment. There is no way anyone can get a fair break once those little cruel and nasty prototypes of their scuzz bucket and entitled parents have it in for a poor "servant."

Let this be a warning to all who would desire to work with the little pains in the asses.
Sympathy

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Feb 16, 2014
Child Free Life wrote:
I find it hard to believe that one who hates children would subject themselves to working as a teachers aide, especially at 59 years of age.
I do think anyone who decides to work with our modern day child today is a glutton for punishment. There is no way anyone can get a fair break once those little cruel and nasty prototypes of their scuzz bucket and entitled parents have it in for a poor "servant."
Let this be a warning to all who would desire to work with the little pains in the asses.
So sorry you are barren. God must have known that you don't deserve to procreate. Thank you for not producing idiots like yourself. We appreciate it.
Wecloseoureyes

Pahrump, NV

#6 Feb 16, 2014
Sympathy wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry you are barren. God must have known that you don't deserve to procreate. Thank you for not producing idiots like yourself. We appreciate it.
Spoken like a true breeder, It must suck to have your whole life ruined with children. How sad. While I am spending and having fun, you are stuck counting your pennies and scraping by.
Child Free Life

Las Vegas, NV

#7 Feb 17, 2014
Sympathy wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken with the ignorance and bitterness of one who is saddled with rug rats, house apes, and horrible reminders of how limited one's life is. I am not barren, just love freedom and wise enough not to raise a child in this country we live in. Those ignorant and childish seem to drop babies like the occasional huge turd.
Blanca Basura

Pahrump, NV

#8 Feb 17, 2014
I'm the type that scoffs at how stupid people are that have kids and still rent, don't have money saved and scrape by every month. It seems these days, in the US, you turn 25 and are issued a friggen kid. The mentality is almost like you are REQUIRED to have a child at some point.

No thanks. I don't have the time, patience nor will for a child, and I know it. I like my freedom entirely too much and as selfish as it sounds, I do not see the value in raising a child. Alot of people think the same way, yet still have a kid thinking it will be ok after you have one because it'll be yours. Screw that.

And yes, it's annoying as hell to have people who you have literally seen transform into a shadow of themselves after having a child ask you when you plan on having one. Haha sucker.

Another annoying thing about breeders. The mindset that everyone else should share in the responsibilities and inconveniences of raising their kid. You know what? I didn't choose to have your kid. You did. "Oh, when you have a child, your whole outlook changes!" That much is PLAIN. It turns plenty of people into big government nanny state freaks.

"omg, people are buying guns, and cigarettes, and soda! Those things might be bad for my kid... there outta be a law against them!"
"Think of the children!"

Whose children? Your children? Why? I don't give a crap about your children. Sorry.
Child Free Life

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Feb 17, 2014
Blanca Basura wrote:
I'm the type that scoffs at how stupid people are that have kids and still rent, don't have money saved and scrape by every month. It seems these days, in the US, you turn 25 and are issued a friggen kid. The mentality is almost like you are REQUIRED to have a child at some point.
No thanks. I don't have the time, patience nor will for a child, and I know it. I like my freedom entirely too much and as selfish as it sounds, I do not see the value in raising a child. Alot of people think the same way, yet still have a kid thinking it will be ok after you have one because it'll be yours. Screw that.
And yes, it's annoying as hell to have people who you have literally seen transform into a shadow of themselves after having a child ask you when you plan on having one. Haha sucker.
Another annoying thing about breeders. The mindset that everyone else should share in the responsibilities and inconveniences of raising their kid. You know what? I didn't choose to have your kid. You did. "Oh, when you have a child, your whole outlook changes!" That much is PLAIN. It turns plenty of people into big government nanny state freaks.
"omg, people are buying guns, and cigarettes, and soda! Those things might be bad for my kid... there outta be a law against them!"
"Think of the children!"
Whose children? Your children? Why? I don't give a crap about your children. Sorry.
Amen to that. I think if any of you mommies and rare daddies want to have a little house ape then YOU should be responsible for their education. I hate paying taxes and being guilted for your little fricking angel. They must not be so sweet, you damn idiot mothers and "baby daddy" want to blame everybody but yourselves for their stupid and destructive behavior. You dress your little 12 year girls like whores and allow your boys to act like thugs. They remain little angels to you and a burden to society until they are in their 30s, at times longer.

I have heard often from you breeder feeders "you do not understand, you do not have children." You know what, dumb asses, I do understand because I do not have children. Child Free and loving it, mullet suckers. Grandparents, I do not want to see pictures of your latest generation of house apes. They will soon be your big ass burden because your adult children are still children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nye County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nye County Authorities Seek Man They Say Ambush... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Black Star Ranch 1
News 3 people arrested in Pahrump after grenades fou... (Sep '15) Sep '15 billy 1
News Obama to appear at 8th clean energy summit in L... (Aug '15) Sep '15 Solarman 3
News Nye County GOP leaders back chairman after arrest (Jun '15) Jun '15 responder 6
News Conservative Pahrump assemblyman moves toward t... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Merovingian 2
News Three-hour Pahrump standoff ends with deadly we... (May '15) May '15 Cash 2
News Here's a peek at what might make news on Monday (Apr '15) Apr '15 HandSon 6
More from around the web