Sandy Murphy sues, alleging malicious...

Sandy Murphy sues, alleging malicious prosecution

There are 23 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Sandy Murphy sues, alleging malicious prosecution. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

The woman convicted and then acquitted in one of Las Vegas' most sensational murder cases is suing the state of Nevada, alleging false arrest and malicious prosecution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Paul Mangwana

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Aug 18, 2010
Giselle wrote:
she needs to get her ass spanked like that parker woman got hot buns on weeds. google weeds spanking on google videos. that is exactly what sandy murphy needs to have done to her.
at the end of that video you see her ass all red and bruised. she looks at it and SMILES!
sandy murphy should get one hell of red-hot spanking, then have her bare ass-cheeks kissed and caressed...
Omar Hassan Al Bashir

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Sep 1, 2010
This woman is in need of one hell of a public spanking while she kicks and screams with her bare ass up in the air.Ted Binion was well known by Chinese investors and oil people linked to the People's Liberation Army. Sandy Murphy is a good woman for all you rich guys, but she needs a good ass whipping now and again to keep her in line.
Nicole22

United States

#24 Nov 28, 2011
I would of sued too, i believe they tried to pay to
put them in prison...... Sandy is innocent and so is he.... 3years in prison that's a long time....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nye County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACLU sues Nevada, alleging constitutionally ina... Fri Enter Name Here 2
News Nye County GOP leaders back chairman after arrest (Jun '15) Nov 12 FDA 8
News Teen fatally beat puppy that chewed up new shoe... Oct '17 Larry 3
News Investigation of Ammon Bundy's treatment finds ... (May '17) May '17 Lester Holding 36
News Trump vs. Nevada (Dec '16) Dec '16 Myopinion92556 1
News Tiger-owning mom says cops took selfies with an... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Silly Jilly 1
News Nye County Authorities Seek Man They Say Ambush... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Black Star Ranch 1
More from around the web