'Hasta la vista,' DeMeo tells Califor...

'Hasta la vista,' DeMeo tells California officers

There are 3 comments on the Pahrump Valley Times story from Jul 7, 2008, titled 'Hasta la vista,' DeMeo tells California officers. In it, Pahrump Valley Times reports that:

Representatives of the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection were told to leave Nye County by Sheriff Tony DeMeo Saturday, June 28, because, according to the sheriff, the officers were ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pahrump Valley Times.

“Who Is John Galt?”

Since: Dec 07

Pahrump, NV

#1 Jul 8, 2008
Sheriff Tony never ceases to amaze me. Every month or so he does something that puts another notch on his belt in my estimation.

Though we probably differ in reasoning, he in effect told California law enforcement to "take a hike" while trying to spy on customers at lawful businesses here in Nevada. If California law enforcement wants to set up road blocks in THEIR State - that's up to them - but STAY THE HELL OUT OF NEVADA! But then that's one of the MANY reasons I moved out of that god forsaken pit of a state - a majority of moronic sheeple run by idiots.(I feel much better now)
Nye local

Pleasant Hope, MO

#2 Apr 3, 2010
BlackStarRanch wrote:
Sheriff Tony never ceases to amaze me. Every month or so he does something that puts another notch on his belt in my estimation.
Though we probably differ in reasoning, he in effect told California law enforcement to "take a hike" while trying to spy on customers at lawful businesses here in Nevada. If California law enforcement wants to set up road blocks in THEIR State - that's up to them - but STAY THE HELL OUT OF NEVADA! But then that's one of the MANY reasons I moved out of that god forsaken pit of a state - a majority of moronic sheeple run by idiots.(I feel much better now)
Well put.
Trinity

Pahrump, NV

#3 Apr 5, 2010
Ok I am confused.. this happens what.. like 2 years ago, all of the sudden its bumped up to the top?

Someone trying to make a point?

I applaud Tony for this effort, but he is an active Law Enforcement officer.. so this was his right to do this. Someone playing secret squirrel (AKA Pretend cop) has zero right to tell anyone from another agency that they cant be in town with a gun and badge on.

Am I getting warm?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nye County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen fatally beat puppy that chewed up new shoe... Oct 8 Larry 3
News Investigation of Ammon Bundy's treatment finds ... May '17 Lester Holding 36
News Trump vs. Nevada (Dec '16) Dec '16 Myopinion92556 1
News Tiger-owning mom says cops took selfies with an... (Dec '16) Dec '16 Silly Jilly 1
News Nye County Authorities Seek Man They Say Ambush... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Black Star Ranch 1
News 3 people arrested in Pahrump after grenades fou... (Sep '15) Sep '15 billy 1
News Obama to appear at 8th clean energy summit in L... (Aug '15) Sep '15 Solarman 3
More from around the web