Kidnap charge dropped as alleged vict...

Kidnap charge dropped as alleged victim found

There are 1 comment on the San Antonio Express-News story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Kidnap charge dropped as alleged victim found. In it, San Antonio Express-News reports that:

Four protective orders had been filed against Michael David Attra since last year, requiring him to keep away from Belinda Messervy .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Antonio Express-News.

jak

Plano, TX

#1 Jan 6, 2011
I think that it is a shame that Belinda Messervy faked her kidnapping and that her family played along with it. This has cost Bexar county taxayers thousands of dollars and all other Texas counties. You would think that this sort of frauduelnt behavior would reverse and that she would pay and serve time herself. I understand that she had not one bruise on her. I do believe that Messervy is a threat to society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nueces County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bishop High School Liberian Found Dead (Jan '14) Dec 30 Spottec 5
News The City of Driscoll recently expanded its impo... (Sep '15) Nov '16 From Experience 19
Nueces County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugs... Sep '16 Kathy 2
News Hannah Overton's troubled past (Jan '08) Jun '16 NonMonAme 157
Flinn Cemetery (May '13) Feb '16 Petrodude 2
Nueces County Animal Control Needs HELP! Need ... (Apr '15) Feb '16 Jess gibbs 2
Rachel Montoya (Sep '15) Sep '15 ccbeachlover 1
More from around the web