Husband Killer Gets Bond for New Trial

Husband Killer Gets Bond for New Trial

There are 4 comments on the KRISTV.COM Corpus Christi story from Dec 13, 2007, titled Husband Killer Gets Bond for New Trial. In it, KRISTV.COM Corpus Christi reports that:

“The notion that it would be unethical for them to stay onboard”

A woman convicted of killing her father, a Corpus Christi police officer, was in court Tuesday asking a judge to set bond so she could be released from jail. via KRISTV.COM Corpus Christi

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRISTV.COM Corpus Christi.

Paris, France

#1 Dec 13, 2007

Berlin, Germany

#2 Dec 13, 2007
American law system is a joke! great for dumb americans to show the world how stupid they are. cops in corpus christi are as sh oles too! never going back there.

#3 Dec 24, 2007
I wondering how long it will be before she will start trashing her father? All the gossip, and all stuff will be good for her trial.

Nashville, TN

#4 Dec 25, 2007
She could do the same thing a Tennessee woman did: ki/Mary_Winkler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nueces County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nueces County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugs... Sep '16 Kathy 2
News Hannah Overton's troubled past (Jan '08) Jun '16 NonMonAme 157
News The City of Driscoll recently expanded its impo... (Sep '15) May '16 ex cop 15
Flinn Cemetery (May '13) Feb '16 Petrodude 2
Nueces County Animal Control Needs HELP! Need ... (Apr '15) Feb '16 Jess gibbs 2
Rachel Montoya (Sep '15) Sep '15 ccbeachlover 1
News Authorities arrest man after Robstown drug raid (Jul '10) Jul '15 lmfao 5
More from around the web