Corpus Christi police: Woman tries to swallow crack cocaine during traffic stop

Jul 22, 2013 Full story: Corpus Christi Caller-Times 9

An officer pulled over a Mazda ProtA©gA© for a traffic violation at Logan Avenue and Normandy Drive at 7 p.m. Police said a passenger, Ashley Glorfield, put the crack cocaine in her mouth and the officer was able to remove it before she swallowed.

Full Story
exdude

Addison, TX

#1 Jul 28, 2013
She'll never change.
Ace

Mooresville, NC

#2 Aug 17, 2013
dated her waaaay back in the day when she did dancing and did meth as well...damn girl was just a mess. figured after all these years she maybe turned her life around....guess not. its a shame
BigRedd

Corpus Christi, TX

#3 Aug 21, 2013
pixs
exdude

Houston, TX

#4 Sep 20, 2013
BigRedd wrote:
pixs
Got pix?
exdude

Addison, TX

#5 Sep 26, 2013
Charged for a warrant and tampering with evidence. Sweet kid.messed up though. Wouldnt take advice to clean up I wish her luck
BigRedd

Corpus Christi, TX

#6 Sep 27, 2013
exdude wrote:
<quoted text> Got pix?
wondering who got pics
albert molina

Houston, TX

#7 Jun 25, 2014
Yeah was with her too. My wife finally caught on I got her a car last year and been helping her out.I love my wife and Ashley is just trash. I messed up and hopefully I could be a good husband from now on. I'm grateful my wife sticks by my side. Hope she stays away before my wife gets a hold of her. She needs to just stay away farrr Away. Al
russ

Houston, TX

#8 15 hrs ago
Too bad. Fun girl. For her sake, I wish she would clean up.
russ

Houston, TX

#9 15 hrs ago
albert molina wrote:
Yeah was with her too. My wife finally caught on I got her a car last year and been helping her out.I love my wife and Ashley is just trash. I messed up and hopefully I could be a good husband from now on. I'm grateful my wife sticks by my side. Hope she stays away before my wife gets a hold of her. She needs to just stay away farrr Away. Al
YOU CHEATED oN YOUR WIFE AND YOU BLAME THE HOOKER!?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nueces County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Easy way to buy fifa 15 fut coins mind sharing ... 15 hr cheapfifapal 1
Hannah Overton's troubled past (Jan '08) Oct '14 kat 156
Bishop High School Liberian Found Dead (Jan '14) Jan '14 Unreal 3
Flinn Cemetery (May '13) May '13 Maria Elena 1
DA undecided if seeking capital murder charges (May '13) May '13 Randy Andrews 1
Mystery illness at Corpus Christi State School (Apr '07) May '13 Gods Archangel 6
Ruiz indicted for state representative sister's... (Feb '09) Apr '13 candy 3