Corpus Christi man awarded nearly $3....

Corpus Christi man awarded nearly $3.2 million after daughter, 12, killed in semitrailer collision

There are 2 comments on the Corpus Christi Caller-Times story from Feb 6, 2012, titled Corpus Christi man awarded nearly $3.2 million after daughter, 12, killed in semitrailer collision. In it, Corpus Christi Caller-Times reports that:

Tideport Distributing Inc., a Houston-based oil and gas trucking company, will owe Ramon Cerda nearly $3.2 million after a jury decided Friday the company was partly at fault in the death of his 12-year-old daughter Brittany Cerda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Corpus Christi Caller-Times.

Azle, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2012
That sounds frivolous. But drivers should have correct training.

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 6, 2012
I would rather have my little girl standing right next to me then to have all the money in the world. Sorry for your loss, but no amount of money could replace your little girl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nueces County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nueces County Arrest Records and Criminal Mugs... Sep 23 Kathy 2
News Hannah Overton's troubled past (Jan '08) Jun '16 NonMonAme 157
News The City of Driscoll recently expanded its impo... (Sep '15) May '16 ex cop 15
Flinn Cemetery (May '13) Feb '16 Petrodude 2
Nueces County Animal Control Needs HELP! Need ... (Apr '15) Feb '16 Jess gibbs 2
Rachel Montoya (Sep '15) Sep '15 ccbeachlover 1
News Authorities arrest man after Robstown drug raid (Jul '10) Jul '15 lmfao 5
More from around the web