Corpus Christi police: Men beat up cab driver after being tossed from strip club

Jan 17, 2011 Full story: Corpus Christi Caller

Officers spotted the 48-year-old cab driver being treated by Corpus Christi Fire Department medical personnel in the 5200 block of Oakhurst Drive at 1:34 a.m. The driver told police he picked up three men outside Club Cheetah after they were thrown out of the strip club.

Full Story
Rounder

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2011
Don't sound to me , like the media can get there story's straight. First they were thrown out and now they were to intoxicated to enter. Good old media , that's good old corpus media.
Honesty

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jan 19, 2011
Stay away from strip clubs far away just to be on the safe side u lay down with dogs u come up with fleas it's disgraceful
Wow

Fort Worth, TX

#3 May 25, 2011
How were they charged with robbery in the first place , it should theft of services. Or assault" seem's bogus.
Porkey

Washington, DC

#4 Sep 9, 2011
Honesty wrote:
Stay away from strip clubs far away just to be on the safe side u lay down with dogs u come up with fleas it's disgraceful
Shut the hell up I was just getting a dance. But I never touched no one or got touched. Just a hickey on my nipple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nueces County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corpus Christi police: Woman tries to swallow c... (Jul '13) Jun '14 albert molina 7
Bishop High School Liberian Found Dead (Jan '14) Jan '14 Unreal 3
Flinn Cemetery (May '13) May '13 Maria Elena 1
DA undecided if seeking capital murder charges (May '13) May '13 Randy Andrews 1
Mystery illness at Corpus Christi State School (Apr '07) May '13 Gods Archangel 6
Ruiz indicted for state representative sister's... (Feb '09) Apr '13 candy 3
Hannah Overton's troubled past (Jan '08) Jan '13 jpaz602 154
•••

Nueces County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••