Fugitive Arrested 5 Days After Fleein...

Fugitive Arrested 5 Days After Fleeing In Deputy's Car

There are 3 comments on the KXAN-TV story from Jun 12, 2007, titled Fugitive Arrested 5 Days After Fleeing In Deputy's Car. In it, KXAN-TV reports that:

Authorities have arrested a man five days after he allegedly slipped his handcuffs during a Corpus Christi traffic stop and fled in a patrol car. via KXAN-TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXAN-TV.

Texas Expatriate

Baesweiler, Germany

#1 Jun 12, 2007
Houdini lives!
Ronette

San Leandro, CA

#2 Jun 15, 2007
Sounds like they could have arrested Sean H. King,(we were disappointed it was someone else)he stole three cars in california and left them abandoned. Two belonged to me and one belonged to his best friend. He also owes $35,000 in child support. His son graduated last night with honors. If he is your friend, look out. Maybe someday Corpus Christi will get him, or Portland, TX., we constantly watch "cops" hoping he will appear. I have been tracking him for 17 years, he can keep running but he can't hide forever. His mother is protecting him, shame on her, this is her grandson as well. He also beat his girlfriends 6 year old black and blue and stole from his job at Classic Car Wash. "What a Guy".... That one I put him in jail for. San Jose, CA. records prove my statements. Be careful!
Ronette

San Leandro, CA

#3 Aug 2, 2007
I would like to find my brother, Cody King! If anyone knows him, please tell him I am looking for him. He can ask OUR father, but I don't think he ever told Cody about me.(I have only seen my brother one time at the races, and he didn't even know who I was; he was quite young and I felt it might be a bit too much for him). He's a teenager now, please help me find him. Thanks very much for any help you can give me. I am 18, just graduated from High School, starting college in September, and I live in Santa Clara, CA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nueces County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities arrest man after Robstown drug raid (Jul '10) Jul 8 lmfao 5
Nueces County Animal Control Needs HELP! Need ... Apr '15 Concerned dog lover 1
News Hannah Overton's troubled past (Jan '08) Dec '14 Dateline Diva 156
Easy way to buy fifa 15 fut coins mind sharing ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 cheapfifapal 1
News Corpus Christi police: Woman tries to swallow c... (Jul '13) Dec '14 russ 9
News Bishop High School Liberian Found Dead (Jan '14) Jan '14 Unreal 3
Flinn Cemetery (May '13) May '13 Maria Elena 1
More from around the web