3 found dead in home near Macon in Noxubee County

Full story: WREG

Two adults and one child have been found shot to death in Noxubee County. The Commercial Dispatch reports Wendy Boykin, her 12-year-old son, Michael Boykin, and her boyfriend, 21-year-old Courtney Shields, were found dead at Boykin's home on Highway 14 West just outside of Macon.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Carla Craig

Columbus, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

All my sympathies and love goes to the Boykin & Mack family... June, William, Bubba, Susie, JoJo; we are so sorry for your loss... May the Lord carry you now and always!!

Carla Craig & family
Toni Jenkins

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Noxubee County is my home town and it has never been this bad. I don't know what has gotten in to people. I just wanna tell the truth. Police investigators should dig into their cases more and pay attention to the streets. People in office in Noxubee County need to make sure the violence is off the streets. I am so sorry for the family who lost their family and friends due to someone elses ignorance and craziness. Noxubee County is really on another level than what i thought. I am truly sorry for your lost and i hope who ever did this surely gets whats coming to them. God have mercy on your soul.
Toni Jenkins and Family
AMC

West Point, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

I knew Wendy and her son michale. They both were great people. They was always happy. Wendy would always have a smile on her face as well as michael. I will miss them very much and to the person who done this MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL!
Good Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2010

i knew the son,michael. i dont see how any one could everurt him, he was one of my best friends and i still cry just thinking about him...
lisa lee

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

To the family my heart goes out to you, I pray that justice will be served and quickly. I did not know them however, my heart still aches for you.
Destini

Macon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

I knew Micheal. We use to go to school together in Noxubee County. The incident was very wrong. Prayers go out to them.
weary warrior

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

This sucks. What kind of person kills a mother and her child? There is no justifiable reason-and peopele like this are vermin-they should be exterminated.
Get the shotgun, maw. Its huntin season. Lets track us a child killer-tie him/them up and make good use of a set of pliers, a crow bar, and some battery acid...
carmen

Starkville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

michael was my best guy friend

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Noxubee County Discussions

Search the Noxubee County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
No. 2 Noxubee County ends Lafayette's run (Nov '12) Nov '12 bob 1
Prosecutor: DoJ bias against whites (Sep '10) Sep '10 wildcat 7
Three dead in apparent murder-suicide in Noxube... (Jan '10) Feb '10 carmen 2
Koch Foods to open plant in Noxubee County (Nov '07) Sep '09 AARON PAYTON 3
K-12 faces more cuts (Sep '09) Sep '09 tdb 1
2 Noxubee men arrested; drugs, cash seized (Jul '09) Aug '09 marie 3
government corruption (Jul '09) Jul '09 Justice Seeker 1
•••
•••