Three dead in apparent murder-suicide...

Three dead in apparent murder-suicide in Noxubee County

There are 2 comments on the Commercial Dispatch story from Jan 18, 2010, titled Three dead in apparent murder-suicide in Noxubee County. In it, Commercial Dispatch reports that:

Two adults and one child were found shot to death Monday in Noxubee County. Wendy Boykin, age unknown, her son Michael Boykin, 12, and her boyfriend Courtney Shields, 21, were found dead at Boykin's residence on Highway 14 West just outside of Macon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Commercial Dispatch.

Toni Jenkins

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2010
Noxubee MS is my hometown and it is very hurtful to know that something like this has happen. I strongly think that the police investigators should do better with all the violence on the streets. Noxubee County has never been this violent. I think there are people in office in Noxubee who don't care if the streets of Noxubee are protected. Guns don't kill people, people kill people. I just pray for all the families who have lost family and friends because of some dope dealers need for money and drugs.
carmen

Starkville, MS

#2 Feb 1, 2010
this was my friend michael i miss him soo much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noxubee County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News No. 2 Noxubee County ends Lafayette's run (Nov '12) Nov '12 bob 1
News Prosecutor: DoJ bias against whites (Sep '10) Sep '10 wildcat 7
News 3 found dead in home near Macon in Noxubee County (Jan '10) Jun '10 carmen 8
News Koch Foods to open plant in Noxubee County (Nov '07) Sep '09 AARON PAYTON 3
News K-12 faces more cuts (Sep '09) Sep '09 tdb 1
News 2 Noxubee men arrested; drugs, cash seized (Jul '09) Aug '09 marie 3
government corruption (Jul '09) Jul '09 Justice Seeker 1
More from around the web