Two Arraigned in Berryville Murder-for-Hire Plot

Full story: WHSV-TV Harrisonburg

Wind Chill: 37 F Staunton / Shenandoah, VA Font Size: Two men accused of plotting to kill former Berryville Town Council woman Gail Smith have been arraigned.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of92
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
foosgram

Garfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

7yb3rZann wrote:
I did hear a rumor that the Virginia State Police are now getting involved.
Why?
fedup

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

What is the matter with u two?? Passing along rumor and innuendo. Why r u both continuing to engage in this foolish behavior? You claim to know Debbie and Timmy and the whole damn story but I bet neither of you have reached out to the police to help solve Gail's murder. Which is surprising because between the two of u y'all seem to know it all. I guess it's more fun to sit online and spew your crap. Since 7yb3rZann has the ability to sense evil in people maybe she can root out the evil in herself and what she is doing and get a life while she's at it.By the way, the Va State Police have been working on the case since 8/3/09.
foosgram

Garfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

fedup wrote:
What is the matter with u two?? Passing along rumor and innuendo. Why r u both continuing to engage in this foolish behavior? You claim to know Debbie and Timmy and the whole damn story but I bet neither of you have reached out to the police to help solve Gail's murder. Which is surprising because between the two of u y'all seem to know it all. I guess it's more fun to sit online and spew your crap. Since 7yb3rZann has the ability to sense evil in people maybe she can root out the evil in herself and what she is doing and get a life while she's at it.By the way, the Va State Police have been working on the case since 8/3/09.
What foolish behavior? Why do we have to reach out to the police, they have who killed Gail. I know what the family tells me!
fedup

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

The foolish beavior of passing along gossip.This family is just like every other big famiy. People pass info along and eventually it becomes like a game of telephone, everyone adds a ittle extra to the story.You have no independent knowlege of whether the info is true or false yet u find time to contribute to the gossip everyday. How do you know that they have arrested the prson who killed Gail?Everyone who has been arrested has been arrested for conspiracy to commit murder for hire.No one has been charged for the actual murder.
fedup

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2010

Judged:

The foolish beavior of passing along gossip.This family is just like every other big famiy. People pass info along and eventually it becomes like a game of telephone, everyone adds a ittle extra to the story.You have no independent knowlege of whether the info is true or false yet u find time to contribute to the gossip everyday. How do you know that they have arrested the prson who killed Gail?Everyone who has been arrested has been arrested for conspiracy to commit murder for hire.No one has been charged with the actual murder.
7yb3rZann

Scottsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Ok I miss spoke...I KNOW THE STATE POLICE have interviewed one of Tim Smiths cell mates during his incarsaration. It seems Tim did a little bragging while incarsarted. As far as helping the police solve this case... they know WAY more that me, I would only be telling them what they already know.
The police have their ducks in a row. when the row is finished the duck shooting begins.
Besides, my information has been coming from the law.
foosgram

Garfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

fedup wrote:
The foolish beavior of passing along gossip.This family is just like every other big famiy. People pass info along and eventually it becomes like a game of telephone, everyone adds a ittle extra to the story.You have no independent knowlege of whether the info is true or false yet u find time to contribute to the gossip everyday. How do you know that they have arrested the prson who killed Gail?Everyone who has been arrested has been arrested for conspiracy to commit murder for hire.No one has been charged with the actual murder.
Semms to me,you have been playing the game of telephone too.
foosgram

Garfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

Conspiracy to commit murder on you own family member seems tobe worst than accually pulling the trigger, put that in you pipe and smoke it.
FEDUP

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

foosgram wrote:
Conspiracy to commit murder on you own family member seems tobe worst than accually pulling the trigger, put that in you pipe and smoke it.
What crazy world do you live in where conspiracy to commit murder on a family member is worse that actually pulling the triger???That's the most moronic, twisted thing I've ever heard. Talking about and planning a murder is no where near as damaging and final as taking another person's life. People call me daily to update me on what's going on. I listen to what they say and take the info for what it is, MINDLESS GOSSIP. It doesn't go any further than that. So since you claim to know the whole story why don't you go to the police and share what you know? Because let's be honest your information comes from being a member of the telephone game and you are just presenting it to who ever will listen as if it's a fact.
FEDUP

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

7yb3rZann wrote:
Ok I miss spoke...I KNOW THE STATE POLICE have interviewed one of Tim Smiths cell mates during his incarsaration. It seems Tim did a little bragging while incarsarted. As far as helping the police solve this case... they know WAY more that me, I would only be telling them what they already know.
The police have their ducks in a row. when the row is finished the duck shooting begins.
Besides, my information has been coming from the law.
Yeah right, give me a break. The "law" is keeping you abreast of the progress that's being made in the INVESTIGATION OF GAIL SMITH'S MURDER. Only in your mind! If you were actually being told anything by the police I'm sure they were only telling you that every tibit of info is important no matter how insignificant you think it is.
foosgram

Garfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

FEDUP wrote:
<quoted text>
What crazy world do you live in where conspiracy to commit murder on a family member is worse that actually pulling the triger???That's the most moronic, twisted thing I've ever heard. Talking about and planning a murder is no where near as damaging and final as taking another person's life. People call me daily to update me on what's going on. I listen to what they say and take the info for what it is, MINDLESS GOSSIP. It doesn't go any further than that. So since you claim to know the whole story why don't you go to the police and share what you know? Because let's be honest your information comes from being a member of the telephone game and you are just presenting it to who ever will listen as if it's a fact.
I guess you are enjoying the telephone game, as YOU said people call YOU! Have a good day, enjoy your calls.
FEDUP

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

foosgram wrote:
<quoted text> I guess you are enjoying the telephone game, as YOU said people call YOU! Have a good day, enjoy your calls.
Perhaps you don't understand how the telephone game is played. It's quite simple. There are two steps involved. Listen carefully... 1. Someone calls you with mindless gossip.
2. You take that mindless gossip and pass it
along to someone else.
note:If both steps are not completed then you have not sucessfully played the game. No where in my post did I imply that I passed the info along only that people call me to relay MINDLESS GOSSIP.
7yb3rZann

Scottsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2010

I never said my replies were about the Gail Smith murder, I am writing about the people in the article. Did you read the article?...well there have been many newspaper articles. My information is not gossip, my information comes from reliable sources.

Easy for you to chalk it up to mindless gossip, when 90% of the northeast gossip a whale of a lot more than here in the south. I lived in the north for 18 yrs and got out while the gittin was good.

see it's like football you living in NY, NJ are sitting in the nose bleed seats, and I am sitting on the sidelines of the game. Can see and learn a lot when your that close.
foosgram

Garfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

FEDUP wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you don't understand how the telephone game is played. It's quite simple. There are two steps involved. Listen carefully... 1. Someone calls you with mindless gossip.
2. You take that mindless gossip and pass it
along to someone else.
note:If both steps are not completed then you have not sucessfully played the game. No where in my post did I imply that I passed the info along only that people call me to relay MINDLESS GOSSIP.
You are trying to pass it along now.Seems to me you are having a good time. s you said you know first hand what's going on, maybe you know more than you want people to know. Play your phonr game by yourself. Have a nice day
7yb3rZann

Scottsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

foosgram wrote:
<quoted text> You are trying to pass it along now.Seems to me you are having a good time. s you said you know first hand what's going on, maybe you know more than you want people to know. Play your phone game by yourself. Have a nice day
Foosgram was your comment directed to me? If so, I don't pass along gossip, all of what I said about this are facts 100% Fact.
FEDUP

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

foosgram wrote:
<quoted text> You are trying to pass it along now.Seems to me you are having a good time. s you said you know first hand what's going on, maybe you know more than you want people to know. Play your phonr game by yourself. Have a nice day
I'm starting to wonder what you have been smoking in your pipe. I haven't passed anything along. I simply listen to what's being said, read what's being posted and I respond when I'm inclined to do so.I think you read someone elses post who said that she knows the whole story because that didn't come from me. I simply want those who were arrested to get a fair trial. Everyone has seen police depts all over the country railroad and abuse black men. I don't care what type of person anyone thinks Timmy is. He deserves a fair trial.So I'm content to wait to see what comes out during the trial and draw my conclusions after that. Anything else is just mindless gossip.
fedup

Forest Hills, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

7yb3rZann wrote:
I never said my replies were about the Gail Smith murder, I am writing about the people in the article. Did you read the article?...well there have been many newspaper articles. My information is not gossip, my information comes from reliable sources.
Easy for you to chalk it up to mindless gossip, when 90% of the northeast gossip a whale of a lot more than here in the south. I lived in the north for 18 yrs and got out while the gittin was good.
see it's like football you living in NY, NJ are sitting in the nose bleed seats, and I am sitting on the sidelines of the game. Can see and learn a lot when your that close.
I chalk it up to be mindless gossip beause unless you know everthing that the police know then you are out of the loop and in the nose bleed seats with me.People on the sidelines are not players and they're not in the game.Therefore they really don't know what's going on.I lived in the south for years and if you think that northeners gossip more than southerners then you must be smoking with foosgram. Gossip is everwhere if you're looking for it or willing to creste it.
7yb3rZann

Scottsville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2010

the information I have has been released to the newspapers by the police and has been printed, it is simply finding all the articles, there is a ton of information. Yes your right gossip can be found everywhere but some more some less. As I said my information is 100% fact hot off the presses. Here is a link to one article.

http://www.nvdaily.com/news/2009/12/warrants-...
foosgram

Garfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

7yb3rZann wrote:
the information I have has been released to the newspapers by the police and has been printed, it is simply finding all the articles, there is a ton of information. Yes your right gossip can be found everywhere but some more some less. As I said my information is 100% fact hot off the presses. Here is a link to one article.
I don't smoke, nice talking to you, take care.
fedup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2010

7yb3rZann wrote:
Yes, I read that article. I check the internet regularly to see if anything new has been printed so if it's online I have read it.However I know that everything that I read in the paper or hear on tv isn't true. I know that a lot of journalist have inside sources in the police department but even they dont know the whole story. Sometimes the police will even purposly give incorrect info.I'll wait for the trail before I come to any conclusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of92
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nottoway County Discussions

Search the Nottoway County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fort Pickett considered for State Dept. trainin... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ford of Fort PIckett 1
My Mother (May '11) May '11 LEE 1
Perriello Cited In Traffic Accident (Oct '10) Oct '10 true 32
Sister indicted in Berryville council member's ... (Mar '10) May '10 Lenore 4
Police search for twins in Blackstone assault (Nov '09) Dec '09 STONERMAN 5
School Closings and Delays in Central Virginia ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Unknown 59
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••