Two Arraigned in Berryville Murder-for-Hire Plot

Wind Chill: 37 F Staunton / Shenandoah, VA Font Size: Two men accused of plotting to kill former Berryville Town Council woman Gail Smith have been arraigned. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Carmen

Roanoke, VA

#1 Dec 8, 2009
Ok now get the sister
Bobbie

Hackensack, NJ

#2 Dec 17, 2009
What about the mother?
7yb3rZann

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Jan 13, 2010
The mother is being cared for by Debbie last I heard.
foosgram

Hackensack, NJ

#4 Jan 14, 2010
Big deal, Debbie's taking care ofher mother! Some one needs to watch Debbie.
Lorrie

Goldsboro, NC

#5 Jan 16, 2010
A Family Affair - Clean House! It is my understanding that the mother had been, prior to her daugher's murder, in possession of two pistols. Could she, together with Debbie, also be involved? I can't quite understand why a murdered child's mother and sibling would not attend her memorial service - red flag. Shameful and despicable actions on all immediate family members. Herd 'em in, lock 'em up, and throw away the key!!!!!!
7yb3rZann

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Jan 16, 2010
Lorrie summed it up real nice.

I personally think debbie planned to see her brother in jail all along and if she gets away with it, all the estates go to her. I curious how she kept from getting arrested.
Family n NY

Forest Hills, NY

#7 Jan 17, 2010
Lorrie wrote:
A Family Affair - Clean House! It is my understanding that the mother had been, prior to her daugher's murder, in possession of two pistols. Could she, together with Debbie, also be involved? I can't quite understand why a murdered child's mother and sibling would not attend her memorial service - red flag. Shameful and despicable actions on all immediate family members. Herd 'em in, lock 'em up, and throw away the key!!!!!!
Just curious, is it legal to posess a pistol in Virginia?This investigation has been ongoing since the beginning of August. If there was probable cause to arrest the mother and sister they would have been arrested. Perhaps they are not involved. Who are you to judge how people should mourn?? Maybe the mother was so devastated upon hearing that her daughter had been murdered that the memorial service was more than she could bear. Don't judge until you have walked in their shoes. This is still America where we are inncent until proven guilty. Thankfully the Bill of Rights protects people from the police dept so they cannot herd people in, lock them up and throw away the key. What has the immediate family done that is so shameful and dspicable?
7yb3rZann

Charlottesville, VA

#8 Jan 17, 2010
Yep, family values
foogram

Hackensack, NJ

#9 Jan 18, 2010
If you KNOW the family,you KNOW the story!
foogram

Hackensack, NJ

#10 Jan 18, 2010
Maybe the mother had those guns to protect herself from her son.She knew!
7yb3rZann

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Jan 18, 2010
Yeah your right, I do KNOW how Debbie and Tim are and I do KNOW the whole story. I also know that one of Tim's pals dropped the dime on him.
foogram

Hackensack, NJ

#12 Jan 19, 2010
I guess Timmy better find some new PALS.huh!
foogram

Hackensack, NJ

#13 Jan 19, 2010
So just because Timmy has a rat for a pal, that makes it ok for what he did,he took his own flesh and blood's life away,he's sick.
7yb3rZann

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Jan 19, 2010
foogram, I never said it makes it ok, instead I have re-enforced what everyone knows...tim is just a bad seed.
foogram

Hackensack, NJ

#15 Jan 20, 2010
Happy to hear you changrd your mind.
7yb3rZann

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Jan 20, 2010
my mind always suspected Tim and debbie, you could sense the evil when you were around them.
foogram

Hackensack, NJ

#17 Jan 20, 2010
I know Timmy & Debbie, they aremy boyfriend's cousins.Don't forget te mother.
7yb3rZann

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Jan 20, 2010
never met the mother but you know the saying...The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
foosgram

Hackensack, NJ

#19 Jan 21, 2010
7yb3rZann wrote:
never met the mother but you know the saying...The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Yah, too bad, not a good situation.
7yb3rZann

Charlottesville, VA

#20 Jan 21, 2010
I did hear a rumor that the Virginia State Police are now getting involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nottoway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fort Pickett considered for State Dept. trainin... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ford of Fort PIckett 1
My Mother (May '11) May '11 LEE 1
Perriello Cited In Traffic Accident (Oct '10) Oct '10 true 32
Sister indicted in Berryville council member's ... (Mar '10) May '10 Lenore 4
Police search for twins in Blackstone assault (Nov '09) Dec '09 STONERMAN 5
School Closings and Delays in Central Virginia ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Unknown 59

Nottoway County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE