LEE

Roanoke Rapids, NC

#1 May 3, 2011
Hello to all who may or may not know me but I just wanted to get on here to discuss does everyone agree what Cecil Arrington did to his wife Mary Arrington? I think he should had been revived and thrown in prison and let all them fowlks treat him like he did to Mary Arrington. I think he got off the easy way, but don't you worry Cecil you still have to answer to the lord on judgement day. His family sounds like they don't really care that it happened, but if it had been Mary who shot and killed him they would be running their mouths in every paper across the United States. He was a great father to his kids and a great husband to his wife, but I know they want to know what was the real reason he did what he did. I don't agree that he should had been buried on the farm because that is not what he wanted done with his remains, but since this is about Mary and not Cecil... I only have one last thing to say to you.. what you did was wrong and I hope when you meet your maker he torches you the best way he find to do.. Well Mother's Day is coming up and to Mary, all of you children wish you a Happy Mother's Day, and we all love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nottoway County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fort Pickett considered for State Dept. trainin... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Ford of Fort PIckett 1
News Perriello Cited In Traffic Accident (Oct '10) Oct '10 true 32
News Two Arraigned in Berryville Murder-for-Hire Plot (Dec '09) Aug '10 Lorrie 92
News Sister indicted in Berryville council member's ... (Mar '10) May '10 Lenore 4
News Police search for twins in Blackstone assault (Nov '09) Dec '09 STONERMAN 5
News School Closings and Delays in Central Virginia ... (Nov '09) Nov '09 Unknown 59
More from around the web