Northumberland County Yacht Fire - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

An update on a massive fire in Northumberland County. Tiffany Yachts in Glebe Point remains closed after fire burned through one of the businesses main buildings.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Bill and Diane Goss

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

Tiffany, Randy, Odis and family. Sorry for such a tragic loss, but, it is good to know that you will come back even better. The fire didn't sink you, just slowed you down a little bit.
Stephen and Carole Raine

White Stone, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

We saw the smoke! Oh my, We are praying for you and just want you to know we will help in any way we can. What can we do to help?
chris page

White Stone, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

steve and carole I am with ya all JoJO is here also am I
Tiffany,Odis.Randy.Tayor to all, what ever we can do call I will be only happy to help
Chris
PS I will stop on 01/04/10
Jo Walters

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2010

"BUILD IT, AND THEY WILL COME". Why cannot our community help to restore this wonderful institution, this "Field of Dreams" where beautiful yachts are built, where service is without a doubt the best, and where every customer is treated as a "special customer"? I am thinking that an old fashioned "barn raising" would be in order. What a remarkable way that those of us here in the Northern Neck who love and cherish Tiffany, the Cockrell heritage, their craftsmanship, THEIR contributions to our community, their wonderful, kind and helpful employees...could help this family and their business literally rise from the ashes. I know of at least 10 people that would participate. And I am but one person. If you've read the other posts, there are multitudes of people who have already committed to helping the Cockrell family and their staff bring Tiffany’s back to us. There are so MANY people (well, maybe we cannot count “Steph” among them,(see “Steph’s post in yesterday’s blog) sorry, had to get a dig in there) do anything they can to help you. So, let's do it! I am not skilled with a hammer and nails, or saws, but I can organize, computerize, plan, coordinate, cook, serve food, whatever it takes. So Tiffany and the Cockrell family and employees, you give us the heads up once you've gone through the insurance and legal processes and such, and we will go to work. We want you back in business as quickly as possible. And to other folks who have already posted and come back to this blog or to the Feb. 2, 2010 blog ( http://www.topix.com/forum/source/wtvr/TA4U85... )to read new posts, pass this idea on to your friends and family. If you are interested in participating in a “barn raising”, post on either of the two blogs. I will send a copy of the blog links to the Rappahannock Record and perhaps they can publish their own blog and give us a hand in coordinating a sign up for the “Tiffany Resurrection”.
LRB

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

If Steph thinks Tiffany Yachys had a fire wait until she gets to her final resting place
zach crabill

Lancaster, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

this is the biggest bs ive ever seen this fire was not set by anyone else other than me. i set the fire and i blew the yachts up.
annonomys

Lancaster, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2010

that last comment was not by zach crabill it was my son who commented that a joke aginst his friend this is a tragic event and he is sorry for the inconvenience
Mrs Crabill

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

annonomys wrote:
that last comment was not by zach crabill it was my son who commented that a joke aginst his friend this is a tragic event and he is sorry for the inconvenience
Dear Annonymous,
This kind kind of "joke" is criminal. If there is any future posts assassinating the character of my son I will not hesitate to get the law involved. Let your son know that there will be serious consequences if I discover any other such post.
Thank you for posting the correction.
Mrs Crabill

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2010

Dear Annonymous,
This kind kind of "joke" is criminal. If there is any future posts assassinating the character of my son I will not hesitate to get the law involved. Let your son know that there will be serious consequences for any such future post.

I appreciate your correction.
seeing ahead

King William, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2010

fires and jokes do not mix.outright shameful joke and behavual.i cannot believe this fire was any more than a real acciadent

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Northumberland County Discussions

Search the Northumberland County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Fire call yields two arrests for attempted murder (Aug '10) Aug '10 seeing ahead 1
Prosecutor out of Congdon case (Oct '09) Oct '09 Crabby 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••