More Busted In Multi-Million Dollar Drug Ring

Full story: WFMZ

Officials say they've made more arrests in a drug trafficking ring that stretched from South America to the streets of the Lehigh Valley.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Jan 19, 2010
gina

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

its bout time.. i lived by them for 2yrs and had nothing but trouble.. they had a nice house,car and clothing all from the drug money cuz they didnt work.. they deserve whats gonna come to them lol
jullllllllllllll lllll

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

whats new dea is working
David

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2010

they all should be locked up
scottie is 2 hottie

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Now were goning to spend thousands of tax dollars to try these people in court and keep them in jail for years and years. I'm not a fan of drug use. But some people are always going to buy them, use them and sell them. Why not legalize the stuff, tax it and instead of spending tax dollars to fight a lost cause, our country could make revenue to fund good causes.
mike

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

way to go now put there money to go use
stormy

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

We need to levy a huge fine against the countries whose dealers bring the drugs. If we did that-maybe those countries would start going after the people at the source so they wouldn't have to pay the fines.
Lee Lop

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

and they are NOT Puerto Rican they are all Columbia. Not every thing is done by P.R.
Lee Lop

Northampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

And lay off white people don,t by drugs. i went some where to teach my grand daughter to drive, and in droughd day light here come at least 6 WHITE older men to buy drugs, including a VAST bus driver. ALL WHITE PEOPLE and didn,t care who was looking, for the whole five days:::::::::::::
Ann g

Whitehall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

Legalise the darn stuff, with really high taxes. Cut down on crime and populating our prisons. Maybe, it wouldn't be ao attractive to the uneducated get rich quick sterotypes.
PR Female in Reading PA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2010

sad...to see that people still think that every other nationality is the cause of drug abuse and drug sales...except white(caucasion). I have seen plenty of ALL races using and selling the stuff...so remember drugs does not discriminate...so why should we?
silly rabbit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

stormy wrote:
We need to levy a huge fine against the countries whose dealers bring the drugs. If we did that-maybe those countries would start going after the people at the source so they wouldn't have to pay the fines.
Sounds good to me doc, but than what about the people on this side thatare taking money to look the other way?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••