Freemansburg woman held on cocaine, m...

Freemansburg woman held on cocaine, marijuana charges after borough drug raid

There are 2 comments on the NJ.com story from Apr 26, 2013, titled Freemansburg woman held on cocaine, marijuana charges after borough drug raid. In it, NJ.com reports that:

A 58-year-old Freemansburg woman was jailed Thursday after borough police and the Northampton County Drug Task Force issued a search warrant at a borough home, police report this morning in a news release.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NJ.com.

xposesthedirt

Paterson, NJ

#1 Apr 27, 2013
I love spring cleaning, especially this dirt clean-out. Superior work Task Force, yes we can win the war on drugs, one piece at a time DOES make a difference. More dealers to go though, see them in my neighbor, waiting to see him fall. Cause they all fall down.
Xposethebraindea d

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Dec 20, 2015
xposesthedirt wrote:
I love spring cleaning, especially this dirt clean-out. Superior work Task Force, yes we can win the war on drugs, one piece at a time DOES make a difference. More dealers to go though, see them in my neighbor, waiting to see him fall. Cause they all fall down.
You.Are.Dumb. Don't you know the bloodthirsty will know neither justice nor mercy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northampton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Northampton County Top 10 fugitive arrested in ... May 30 silly rabbit 2
News Fugitive who was part of Facebook sneaker robbe... May 30 silly rabbit 10
News Ex-mayoral candidate gets venue change for court Apr '17 Trump 2020 2
News Morganelli asks Northampton County officials fo... (Jun '09) Feb '17 silly rabbit 33
News Mom accused in teen's dismemberment was child w... Jan '17 silly rabbit 1
News Northampton County PFA fees: Northampton County... (Feb '09) Dec '16 silly rabbit 24
News DA: Unofficial Nazareth police Facebook post no... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Dagwood 1
More from around the web