Free Speech Fight Heating Up in North...

Free Speech Fight Heating Up in Northampton County

There are 1 comment on the WFMZ story from Jun 19, 2008, titled Free Speech Fight Heating Up in Northampton County. In it, WFMZ reports that:

A Northampton County man at the center of a free speech fight is speaking out. The ACLU has filed suit against Washington Township for charging a resident with flying his American flag up-side-down. WFMZ's Stephanie Esposito has the story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

wtf

Allentown, PA

#1 Jul 10, 2009
So the government can water board people, take away trans fat, send my kids to war, reward banks and car company for being stupid. Yet, a man can't hang a flag in protest. What happen to free speech? What Happen to America? If you want to take away anyones free speech how about starting with the Lady, who takes nasty signs to dead soldier funerals. My flag will be UPSIDE DOWN TODAY, not because I hate America, but because I hate the over paid, paper smart, pencil pushing jack asses that think they know what's best for this country. I bet everything is great in their world as they drive their Mercedes and sip their coffee. It's time for more than turning the flag around. Time for a new America. A better America... A free America..... I'M PRO JOE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northampton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fugitive who was part of Facebook sneaker robbe... 4 hr silly rabbit 4
News Northampton County Top 10 fugitive arrested in ... Wed silly rabbit 1
News Ex-mayoral candidate gets venue change for court Apr '17 Trump 2020 2
News Morganelli asks Northampton County officials fo... (Jun '09) Feb '17 silly rabbit 33
News Mom accused in teen's dismemberment was child w... Jan '17 silly rabbit 1
News Northampton County PFA fees: Northampton County... (Feb '09) Dec '16 silly rabbit 24
News DA: Unofficial Nazareth police Facebook post no... Nov '16 Dagwood 1
More from around the web