Mail Carrier On Mission To Catch Bottle Bomb Maker - Regional News - Poconos, Coal Region Story -...

Full story: WFMZ

BUSHKILL TWP., Pa. -- A Monroe County woman says thank goodness a bottle bomb in a mailbox she opened was a dud.
Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Aug 13, 2011
MrS2184

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

That's why I'm glad I just rent a post office box. Between stuff like this, and having mailboxes smashed by the snowplow, it isn't worth the hassle.
really

Bernville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

The news needs to be careful what they consider important to put in the paper. By publicizing this info, it gives other idiot kids the ideas to do the same. Put happy things in the paper like the kids showing animals at the Reading Fair!
Berks County

Douglassville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Quick, call the liberal police. Maybe we need to ban all plastic bottles now! Or, better yet, get rid of mailboxes too!
mustg94

Easton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Call bush and ask him which country should we invade to stop these terrorist acts.
JJ Mirkin

Pen Argyl, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Berks County wrote:
Quick, call the liberal police. Maybe we need to ban all plastic bottles now! Or, better yet, get rid of mailboxes too!
Quick maybe you should donate your PEABRAIN to science
KeepGitmoOpen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

mustg94 wrote:
Call bush and ask him which country should we invade to stop these terrorist acts.
your house would be a good start dummy.
Reading PA Girl

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

By showing this and how these "bombs" are made on tv kids get ideas. It was a very dumb idea to show how this "bomb" was made on tv. Shame on you WFMZ!!
LeehoLaaho

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Berks County wrote:
Without the liberals you would be reading the article with a gas mask on because
of no clean air.
qwetr

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2011

Reading PA Girl wrote:
By showing this and how these "bombs" are made on tv kids get ideas. It was a very dumb idea to show how this "bomb" was made on tv. Shame on you WFMZ!!
If you really wanted to make one you could just search the internet anyways. At least by showing them hopefully parents know what to look out for.
mustg94

Nazareth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

KeepGitmoOpen wrote:
<quoted text>your house would be a good start dummy.
Another brain dead right wing moron!
mustg94

Nazareth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

LeehoLaaho wrote:
<quoted text>
Without the liberals you would be reading the article with a gas mask on because
of no clean air.
Great post! Thank You.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••