Man pleads guilty to murder in Easton killing

There are 7 comments on the The Morning Call story from May 16, 2007, titled Man pleads guilty to murder in Easton killing. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Earl Sampson Jr. has admitted he shot Erick Casimir to death on an Easton street in 2006. via The Morning Call

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeff

West Chester, PA

#23 Nov 15, 2012
Heard early parole motion was thrown out. Looks like he has a few more Christmas'
Princess

Whitman, MA

#24 Feb 22, 2013
7 years later, here I am 1 brother less. May he Rest in Paradise. Lord I thank for waking me this morning. Thank you for all you have done. You give you take. I don't know if thats the way you wanted Erick to go but all I know he is in good hands right now. Thank you for the strength you have given my family and friends over the years. I'm not happy about what that young boy Earl Sampson did to my brother but all I ask of you lord is to put in him a better heart, better thinking so next time he don't put another family through the same thing he put my family. The memories we shared of Erick J. Casimir, SMH tears. Lord you know Erick was a sweet young man who just loved his Nintendo. Never had any problems with anyone. I've always wondered what was his last words. But as I read different articles about his death, his last words was Ghost shot me. My brother is gone, he will never be forgotten. I surrender all into God hands. RIP Erick J. Casimir
Princess

Whitman, MA

#25 Feb 22, 2013
@ Karyne yes it is still an open wound. its now 7 years later and it is still an open wound. 7 yrs now Erick has been gone, he would not return. He left a son and a wife behind. Earl Sampson still has a life in front of him, hopefully he becomes a better man since that situation. As a Christian I cannot ask anything bad of him, I live it all to God.
karyne tinord

New York, NY

#26 Feb 22, 2013
Princess wrote:
@ Karyne yes it is still an open wound. its now 7 years later and it is still an open wound. 7 yrs now Erick has been gone, he would not return. He left a son and a wife behind. Earl Sampson still has a life in front of him, hopefully he becomes a better man since that situation. As a Christian I cannot ask anything bad of him, I live it all to God.
Truly missing a sweet soldier.
Barry

Baltimore, MD

#27 Feb 25, 2014
LISA wrote:
I THINK THAT Earl Sampson Junior SHOULD GET LIFE IN JAIL... BECAUSE ERICK CASIMIR HAD A CHILD AND A WOMAN THAT HE LOVED WITH ALL HIS HEART.. HE TOOK THE CHILD FATHER LIFE AWAY....AND ALSO HIS FAMILY THAT ERICK LOVED SO MUCH...
maybe erick shoulda thought about that before selling crack u moron
Ian

Westford, MA

#28 Jun 18, 2014
I went to high school with Earl Sampson...
chuccy

Wellesley Hills, MA

#29 Aug 17, 2014
Bang bang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northampton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Power plant seeks permission to send more lead ... Apr 15 Shwinchester1247 1
News Titanic family had ties to the Lehigh Valley Apr 6 Ahab 1
News Jury finds Bethlehem firetruck driver not liabl... Mar '15 Richard Kranium 1
Judge Coonahan Caught in Own Omissions ( Federa... (Feb '11) Jan '15 Topgun0917 8
News Morganelli asks Northampton County officials fo... (Jun '09) Dec '14 Gatsby 28
News Police: Elderly woman dies week after murder-su... Nov '14 silly rabbit 1
News Michael Ballard seeks delay of his execution, c... Nov '14 Shawna 1
More from around the web