Businessmen Found Guilty of Stealing ...

Businessmen Found Guilty of Stealing $832,000 from Bethlehem Township

There are 1 comment on the story from Jan 13, 2013, titled Businessmen Found Guilty of Stealing $832,000 from Bethlehem Township. In it, reports that:

Two Lackawanna County businessmen were found guilty of stealing more than $800,000 from Bethlehem Township as a result of a jury trial that wrapped up in Northampton County Court on Friday, according to The Express-Times . Patrick McLaine and Robert Kearns were the principals for Municipal Energy Managers Inc., which was hired by the township in ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
i hope they go to jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Northampton County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Authorities: Man used Craigslist ad to arrange ... Oct 21 silly rabbit 1
Northampton County Arrest Records and Criminal ... Oct 1 William 2
News Morganelli asks Northampton County officials fo... (Jun '09) Sep '16 silly rabbit 31
News Judge blasts Megan's Law repeat offender with 2... Aug '16 silly rabbit 1
News Keep the turbines off Kittatinny Ridge (Aug '08) Jul '16 WindBlight 74
News Allentown sex offender admits he filmed naked 6... (Apr '16) May '16 Anthony Scarpuzzi 3
News Commercial draws fire for racial overtones in D... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Andrew Jackson 1
More from around the web