3 arrested on meth charges in Nichola...

3 arrested on meth charges in Nicholas County

There are 39 comments on the WBOY-TV story from Jun 5, 2012, titled 3 arrested on meth charges in Nicholas County. In it, WBOY-TV reports that:

According to a news release from Camden Police Department, officers pursued a vehicle being driven by Ronald James Ward, 42, from Webster County into Nicholas County near Craigsville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBOY-TV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 5, 2012
A big THANK YOU ... To our law enforcement troops ... Now if our legal system can get the charges to stick!!!
Thank you

Scott Depot, WV

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Yes!!! A GREAT BIG "THANK YOU" to the dedicated law enforcement officers that are trying to clean up Nicholas County...
yuck

Summersville, WV

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Did they get Ricky Clement and his girlfriend Alisha? He needs to get busted. he just keeps on making and sales it. Alisha is right in there with him. Watched her do a needle it was nasty just she is. i hope they never come back to my house!
Question

Casa Grande, AZ

#4 Jun 5, 2012
yuck wrote:
Did they get Ricky Clement and his girlfriend Alisha? He needs to get busted. he just keeps on making and sales it. Alisha is right in there with him. Watched her do a needle it was nasty just she is. i hope they never come back to my house!
Well what does that say about you, if they thought it would be cool to shoot up at ur place
yuck

Summersville, WV

#5 Jun 5, 2012
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Well what does that say about you, if they thought it would be cool to shoot up at ur place
NO, I walked in on it and went back in the house.
Mike

Summersville, WV

#6 Jun 5, 2012
Yes, i agree. those 2 are no good for nothing thieves. they make meth and do needles. they also got into some trouble cuz they sold to some 15 year olds. they are worthless. dont worry im sure they will OD soon enough.
Scientistsuz

Ardsley, NY

#7 Jun 5, 2012
Alisha who?
Mike

Summersville, WV

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Scientistsuz wrote:
Alisha who?
THE one that is with rick clement.
wondering

Charleston, WV

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Who was the Delaney girl with them.
for sure

Bluefield, WV

#10 Jun 5, 2012
Joann
Mike

Summersville, WV

#11 Jun 5, 2012
wondering wrote:
Who was the Delaney girl with them.
Rick and Alisha was not with the delaney girl. but those 2 do need arrested! they will be caught soon enough, Hopefully before they OD.
Mike

Summersville, WV

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Alisha also goes to doctors all them time to get pain pills.
Nosey

Charleston, WV

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Who got arrested?
just sayin

Bluefield, WV

#15 Jun 6, 2012
joann delany and jimmy ward and one other cant remember exactly who it was
monitor

Daniels, WV

#16 Jun 6, 2012
the other guy was garry loyd. the delaney girl was brought up by great parents. she turn bad like an apple. she has nothing to do with the family that raised her. shame on her. she even lost her kids and has never even tried to get them back. maybe this will get her attention
Wants to help

Kenna, WV

#17 Jun 6, 2012
There's still plenty more out there.....
Keep them

United States

#18 Jun 7, 2012
Watch and see how long they stay in jail. The courts around here are too lenient with drug related crimes. Exactly why our communities are saturated with drugs. Hand down some maximum sentences on these druggies instead of smacking their fingers!
Wondering

Gordon, WV

#19 Jun 8, 2012
Why did this story make front page and the meth bust next to the high school not get mentioned in the paper yet? Who is trying to keep it from the parents, the chronical or the cops? Hmmm

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20 Jun 8, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Why did this story make front page and the meth bust next to the high school not get mentioned in the paper yet? Who is trying to keep it from the parents, the chronical or the cops? Hmmm
Because the dopers were close kin to some of S'ville's Circle of Elite do gooders .....
pffft

Gordon, WV

#21 Jun 8, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>Because the dopers were close kin to some of S'ville's Circle of Elite do gooders .....
You're probably right but it doesn't make it right. Do they never have to answer for anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nicholas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election (May '08) Aug 26 pit bull mom 2
News Woman's Body Found In Nicholas Co. Pond (Oct '09) Jul '16 amyjane 1,004
Does anyone know this person? Jul '16 Just Wondering 1
News State DEP, Alpha Natural Resources reach agreement Jul '16 James mullins 1
News New petition seeks removal of two Nicholas Coun... Jun '16 Pattyking 2
News Families Need Help Finding Missing Teens In Nic... Jun '16 Concerned 3
News Search Crews Looking For Possible Drowning Vict... (Jun '14) Mar '16 tinytot 100
More from around the web