Niagara County Sheriff's Arrest Corre...

Niagara County Sheriff's Arrest Correction Officer On Sexual Abuse Charges

There are 4 comments on the WKBW story from Feb 3, 2012, titled Niagara County Sheriff's Arrest Correction Officer On Sexual Abuse Charges. In it, WKBW reports that:

NIAGARA COUNTY, NY The Niagara County Sheriff's Office announces the arrest of Correction Officer David Elliott on charges of Sexual Abuse in the 2nd Degree and Official Misconduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKBW.

goes around comes around

Buffalo, NY

#1 Feb 7, 2012
This should be fun to watch. Wonder if he will get what he deserves or they sweep it under the rug?
kim

Central Square, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2012
yea i was in niagara county jail before and a couple officers came onto me one gave me his number and another exsposed himself to me. about time they do sumthing,I HOPE
Brandi

Park Ridge, NJ

#3 Jul 23, 2012
This also happened to me I have severe anxiety now & can't work and am financially struggling meanwhile this keeps happening and they get paid while suspended what a joke
Never to tired

East Quogue, NY

#4 Oct 4, 2012
What where you two in for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Niagara County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friedman plans to pursue case against child mol... Mar '17 crooked fks 1
Niagara County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Daniel 2
Tim demler (Jun '16) Jun '16 Mapleton resident 1
News Relatives of escaped murderer questioned (Jun '15) Jun '15 SaneCitizen 7
News Yahoo! data center in Western New York (May '09) Aug '14 Diamond Daisy 4
News Niagara River island near Buffalo overrun by cats (Aug '14) Aug '14 Mohammad Mc Carthy 2
News String of robberies in Niagara County (Apr '14) Apr '14 NiagaraFallsNY14302 1
More from around the web