Newberry County Superintendent Waitin...

Newberry County Superintendent Waiting For More Information Bef...

There are 18 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Mar 15, 2007, titled Newberry County Superintendent Waiting For More Information Bef.... In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Newberry County Superintendent Bennie Bennett is fully aware of what two of his employees are up against.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Come on Man

United States

#1 Mar 16, 2007
He know what they did!
Debra Ellis

Charlotte, NC

#3 Mar 16, 2007
Mrs. Clark is one of my daughter's teachers at Newberry Middle.She is a wonderful teacher who really cares about her students and there studies. I truely hope that the school borad will not remove her from our school .It would be a shame to lose such a great teacher. Since there is such a shortage of kind and caring teachers that really do care about their students futures.
TRINA G

Decatur, GA

#4 Mar 16, 2007
Mrs. Clark is one of my daughter's teachers at Newberry Middle.She is a wonderful teacher who really cares about her students and there studies. I truely hope that the school borad will not remove her from our school .It would be a shame to lose such a great teacher. Since there is such a shortage of kind and caring teachers that really do care about their students futures.Be for real.
diane

Sumter, SC

#7 Mar 16, 2007
why do they allow people to get paid when they may have abuse your children with drugs beer or sex i feel they should not get paid until they are cleared of all charges then give them their check. it sounds as if we paid them to abuse our children.

“THIS BATTLE IS NOT YOURS ”

Since: Mar 07

Swansea, SC

#8 Mar 16, 2007
Debra Ellis wrote:
Mrs. Clark is one of my daughter's teachers at Newberry Middle.She is a wonderful teacher who really cares about her students and there studies. I truely hope that the school borad will not remove her from our school .It would be a shame to lose such a great teacher. Since there is such a shortage of kind and caring teachers that really do care about their students futures.
W.T.F....I HOPE THEY REMOVE HER AND SHE GETS TIME TO THE MAX....WHAT A DUMMY

Swansea, SC

#9 Mar 16, 2007
TRINA G wrote:
Mrs. Clark is one of my daughter's teachers at Newberry Middle.She is a wonderful teacher who really cares about her students and there studies. I truely hope that the school borad will not remove her from our school .It would be a shame to lose such a great teacher. Since there is such a shortage of kind and caring teachers that really do care about their students futures.Be for real.
W.T.F. YOU WOULDNT BE FEELING LIKE THAT IF IT WAS YOUR KID INVOLVED...COME ON.. WHAT DOES CARING HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT YOU DID WAS WRONG....YOU BE FOR REAL

Swansea, SC

#10 Mar 16, 2007
W.T.F. THEY WERE WRONG! THEY GET PUNISHED TO THE MAX...WE ARE DEALING WITH EDUCATION LEADERS AND OUR ( WELL, YOUR) CHILDREN. NO NEED TO PUT THE HEADS DOWN OR FELL PITY. AND THEY HAVE BEEN GOOD CARING FOLKS..BUT HUMM RIGHT NOW WE ARE DEALING WITH A CRIME!! SUCK IT UP AND STICK IT TO 'EM....
SHAME SHAME

White House, TN

#11 Mar 16, 2007
Debra Ellis wrote:
Are you stupid? You would defend them since they're white. If they were black--you would say "HANG THEM". Please, grow up! Those two things don't belong in the school system. They belong in the PRISON system.
OMG

White House, TN

#12 Mar 16, 2007
Of course, they are WHITE! Susan?
JJJJJJJ

White House, TN

#13 Mar 16, 2007
If they aren't raping little boys, they are giving them drugs and alcohol. Now, I see why the kids are all screwed up!
MS CHIN

White House, TN

#14 Mar 16, 2007
Susan, are those your parents?
debra

AOL

#15 Mar 16, 2007
I'm sorry, but I have a child in high school, and 2 chidren in elementary school, I do everything I can to protect my children from drugs/alcohol/gangs/etc. If we as parents cannot trust our school officials to protect our children while in their care who can we trust!!! This behavior is completely uneceptable under any surcumstances!!!
debra

AOL

#16 Mar 16, 2007
what are you people talking about black or white, it doesn't matter they are ALL our children and they should ALL be protected from trash like them two!!!!
ddd

Sumter, SC

#17 Mar 18, 2007
debra wrote:
what are you people talking about black or white, it doesn't matter they are ALL our children and they should ALL be protected from trash like them two!!!!
good for you girl everyone should look out for all children.
Wise up

Maxton, NC

#18 Mar 18, 2007
MS CHIN wrote:
Susan, are those your parents?
Word up!
Trina G

Maxton, NC

#19 Mar 21, 2007
Yes be for real Idiot!You're just mad you're drunk no-gooded azz didn't get any of the fun.Admit it you just missed out of a night fun!Don't worry.We know your parents gave you alchol as a child.I'll get you a bottle.Meet me at Green's!Ha Ha
eustis saltlicker

Bay Minette, AL

#22 Jul 5, 2007
huh ?
eustis saltlicker

Bay Minette, AL

#23 Jul 5, 2007
who would go to a keg party there own parents threw. man thats just weird

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stalker in Countryway. (Nov '16) Nov '16 Anonymous 2
News More (May '14) May '14 Marty Baltzegar 1
News Cops Arrest Four Teenage Suspects in Tenn. Murder (Apr '14) Apr '14 njairborne 1
News Hospital accredited for joint replacement (Nov '12) May '13 nurseamyg 4
Newberry County Property taxes (Dec '06) Mar '13 Dan from Pa 6
News I-26 reopens after multiple car accident (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laura 1
News Bel-Ivy shooter turns self in (Jun '11) Jun '11 Used 2 B 1