Swine flu in S.C.?

Swine flu in S.C.?

There are 1 comment on the The State story from Apr 28, 2009, titled Swine flu in S.C.?. In it, The State reports that:

A small, private school in Newberry County was the swine flu nexus in South Carolina on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The State.

Paula Beach

Decatur, GA

#1 Apr 29, 2009
I was just wondering why the headmaster of the Academy didn't take increased precautions to prevent the spread of the virus by not allowing the infected tudents to attend the prom and why was the community not notified earlier about the virus? Lots of other people have been unnecessarily exposed because of this nonchallant attitude of Mr. Dawkins that the responsibility laid on the family physicians! His lack of responsibility is unacceptable! And why didn't anyone bother to research the problems affecting that area before allowing our youth to travel to such a dangerous place! Thanks for allowing this possibly deadly virus to be brought back into our town!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stalker in Countryway. Nov 21 Anonymous 2
News More (May '14) May '14 Marty Baltzegar 1
News Cops Arrest Four Teenage Suspects in Tenn. Murder (Apr '14) Apr '14 njairborne 1
News Hospital accredited for joint replacement (Nov '12) May '13 nurseamyg 4
Newberry County Property taxes (Dec '06) Mar '13 Dan from Pa 6
News I-26 reopens after multiple car accident (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laura 1
News Bel-Ivy shooter turns self in (Jun '11) Jun '11 Used 2 B 1
More from around the web