Teens Charged With Breaking Into Mid Carolina High

Full story: WLTX Columbia

Two Newberry County teens are accused of breaking into Mid Carolina High and taking items.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the rock

Columbia, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2007

kimberly hammond wrote:
whats wrong with these comments?????this is rude! gay, blunt, retarded, bit@$es, anal....how can you allow this to get posted? these comments need to be removed immediately!concerned
"Freedom of speech" If you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen
Does it matter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2007

I go to MCHS and I know both of them not personaly but I had classes with them and seen them around school. They are not bad people they just did a bad thing... a really bad thing, and yes they need to pay for it but the comments about them being gay, well I know some people who wrote those comments *laughs* but yeah they should pay oh and for some of the other "crimes" in Prosperity/Newberry they didn't do "some" of them well yeah
student

Enoree, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2007

I think everyone needs to let it go. I mean, come on, they are teenagers and they are boys...boys r gonna be boys and try and get into mischief...

i know in another comment posted someone referred to them as minors...technically they are not minors in the judicial system...you become a legal adult in that sense when you are 17. I know one of them really well and I am sure the families are having a hard time. So, everyone just get off their backs and let the court system decide what they want to do. its all up to them, not us!
Andrew

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2007

I know both of them...i go to school with them...It doesn't surprise me they did something so stupid...They're both pretty stupid
Andrew

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2007

it wouldnt surprise me if they broke into the career center in newberry...it wouldnt surprise me a bit
MCHS STUDENT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2007

When should and when do we judge people? Simply put, we judge anybody when they do something we wouldn't do. A lot of us out here are judging these guys as thugs and troubled youth. Well, those thinking that are certainly correct at the moment. These two were obviously not thinking like responsible adults. They need to be punished. They should feel the lasting welps of the hand of the long arm of the law. But, noone should dismiss them totally. Let the first one of us who are perfect cast the first stone at them. Feel free to judge their actions, but do not judge their human spirit. P.S. I am laughing about it personally, because i hope to see them on a street in orange uniforms.
ctconne

Anderson, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2007

I know both of these boys. I went to high school with them and am really good friends with one of them. I know that these guys are just not very bright. Looking for something that is cute or funny. They really took it over the edge this time and they should be punished. These guys are a couple of my really good friends and I really don't appreciate the comments about being gay. The retard ones, i'll agree with. But lay off the cell block jokes. Don't embarass these guys more than they already are and are gonna be in the near future by posting those comments on the internet. Keep it to yourself. Don't get me wrong, I think they're funny comments, but they don't belong on the internet for everyone to see.

“Prayer Is Power”

Since: Dec 06

Faith-Not-Religion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

student wrote:
I think everyone needs to let it go. I mean, come on, they are teenagers and they are boys...boys r gonna be boys and try and get into mischief...
i know in another comment posted someone referred to them as minors...technically they are not minors in the judicial system...you become a legal adult in that sense when you are 17. I know one of them really well and I am sure the families are having a hard time. So, everyone just get off their backs and let the court system decide what they want to do. its all up to them, not us!
"boys r gonna be boys and try and get into mischief..."

That statement, without a doubt, is just plain stupid.
Antonio Lewis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

They did something stupid Hammond. You can' get irate and go to Wistv all willy-nilly because WE as YOUR peers are excercising our god given rights to free will just like those two young men did. As a youth I made damning decisions which are well behind me having paid for them. Question ma'am, if they were afro-american would you have left a comment? I would have. If so would it have been negative or positive? Would you have cared or chalked it up to something else. I can understand you MUST be personally involved but dont step on our amendments.
Susie

Prosperity, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2007

Sandy wrote:
These teens must have a lot of free time on their hands (An idle mind is the devil's workshop). They need to be placed on a job (or in school) so that they can do something constructive with their time instead of committing crimes Something has got to be done. I wonder what are their families thinking. This must have an effect on them.
PRAY SANDY--that's what we need to do.One of their families in particular are devastated. They sre doing everything in their power to love their son and show him the love of Jesus!
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2007

i knew both of these guys, one was my best friend a while back. and believe me, they are extremely dumb. all they do is kid around, and they really dont care about school. personally, it doesnt surprise me that they are in this situation.

“Prayer Is Power”

Since: Dec 06

Faith-Not-Religion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2007

Susie wrote:
<quoted text>
PRAY SANDY--that's what we need to do.One of their families in particular are devastated. They sre doing everything in their power to love their son and show him the love of Jesus!
That is good to know. Thanks. Sometimes it is hard to show the love of Jesus, but we must always strive to do just that. I am glad that his parents are leaning on the Lord. A friend of mine adopted her nephew who gave her no end of problems. She hung in there until the day came when he ended up in jail. The hardest thing she had to do to help this child was to leave him in jail. For 3 weeks. That was a good many years ago. Today this child is a fine upstanding contributing member of society. He came out of that jail a changed person and has continued to stay on the right track. He is a real true answer to prayer. Praise GOD!
I pray for the same for these boys, and their families.
abcd

Prosperity, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2007

whoa..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 33 of33
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Newberry County Discussions

Search the Newberry County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
More May '14 Marty Baltzegar 1
Cops Arrest Four Teenage Suspects in Tenn. Murder Apr '14 njairborne 1
Hospital accredited for joint replacement (Nov '12) May '13 nurseamyg 4
Newberry County Property taxes (Dec '06) Mar '13 Dan from Pa 6
I-26 reopens after multiple car accident (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laura 1
Bel-Ivy shooter turns self in (Jun '11) Jun '11 Used 2 B 1
11 arrested in Newberry paving scam (Mar '08) Mar '11 sc bubbie 19
•••
•••