Teens Charged With Breaking Into Mid ...

Teens Charged With Breaking Into Mid Carolina High

There are 33 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 7, 2007, titled Teens Charged With Breaking Into Mid Carolina High. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Two Newberry County teens are accused of breaking into Mid Carolina High and taking items.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TRAVIS

Vance, SC

#1 Feb 7, 2007
CRAZY.
Sandy

Orangeburg, SC

#2 Feb 7, 2007
These teens must have a lot of free time on their hands (An idle mind is the devil's workshop). They need to be placed on a job (or in school) so that they can do something constructive with their time instead of committing crimes Something has got to be done. I wonder what are their families thinking. This must have an effect on them.
Sportcat

Clemson, SC

#3 Feb 7, 2007
Throw the book at them... they are stealing our tax dollars!

“Prayer Is Power”

Since: Dec 06

Faith-Not-Religion

#4 Feb 7, 2007
After they get out of jail, let them do community service like cleaning up the school grounds. And spend x amount of time standing on a corner there at the school with a sign around their necks stating what they did.

Praying for wisdom for the youngsters, and their families.

As Barney Fife would say "Nip it, Nip it in the bud."

“Prayer Is Power”

Faith-Not-Religion

#7 Feb 7, 2007
vicky wrote:
what was they thinkin
Apparently, they weren't.
Ron Williams

West Columbia, SC

#8 Feb 7, 2007
Looks to me like they were getting set up to go into the fire & rescue business. With Newberry County Sheriff's Dept cutting back they could use the extra help. I say deputize them and put 'em to work.
Lindsay

Greenwood, SC

#9 Feb 7, 2007
I know these boys, well one of them mainly--and I am in SHOCK that he was actually involved in something like this. It's crazy...and I feel terrible for his mama.
Jack Black

Columbia, SC

#15 Feb 7, 2007
Anonimous wrote:
These kids should be put to work. If they are going to steal something they should know there would be a consequence. These kids are very IGNORANT!!!!!
i agree. they need to be taught a leason. If they dont learn now "BubbA" will be glad to put him to work on the cell block and i bet they dont want to do that kind of work.
kimberly hammond

Augusta, GA

#16 Feb 7, 2007
whats wrong with these comments?????this is rude! gay, blunt, retarded, bit@$es, anal....how can you allow this to get posted? these comments need to be removed immediately!concerned
Karen

Denmark, SC

#17 Feb 7, 2007
Kimberly I can't believe it myself. Is WLTX News 19 not monitoring what's being posted on their site. This really puts a bad taste in my mouth for the news station. By the way news 19, Channel 10 news is my new HomePage
Jack Black

Columbia, SC

#18 Feb 7, 2007
Karen wrote:
Kimberly I can't believe it myself. Is WLTX News 19 not monitoring what's being posted on their site. This really puts a bad taste in my mouth for the news station. By the way news 19, Channel 10 news is my new HomePage
if you flag it. they will review it. These kids need to treated "bluntly " now, if not they will wind up going down a road that will go staright to prison. And Bubba likes young boys on the block.
Anoynomous

Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

#19 Feb 7, 2007
I know the dudes and I know they didn't do it because they stupid or anything... They both are joksters. I think they should be let go...Oh but with plenty of community service..
WColaGal

Columbia, SC

#20 Feb 7, 2007
Classmate wrote:
How can you try to steal somehting so stupid. I stolen a few diamonds and cars but nothing so stupid. Their was also a basketball game last night at MC. That was not to smart. Everybody makes mistakes just some are better then others in this case. I hope they don't drop the soap. That might have been there reason to go to have a reason to get with some guys and release their sexuality. Good Luck FAGs.
It looks and sounds to me like you need to start paying attention in class and stop casting aspersions against your fellow man.
Anoynomous

AOL

#22 Feb 7, 2007
You don't know these guys. Don't say rude stuff about them if you can't back it up. They are teenage boys, doing things that teenage boys do. I'm sure that they know they did something that was really wrong, and believe me, they will pay for it, but nobody on this site has a say in what happens to them.
High School Dropout

Columbia, SC

#21 Feb 7, 2007
Too funny. Our schools are so poor, the students can't even committ a simple crime properly. Now that's a crime. Have the stats improved yet? 50% of 9th graders never graduate from high school. Put these two on the list. At least it was non-violent; and they didn't kill themselves drunk driving.

“Prayer Is Power”

Faith-Not-Religion

#23 Feb 7, 2007
Karen wrote:
The forum is monitored and maintained by topix.net , not news 19. And channel 10 prints the same news articles, but they won't answer your email, and they won't put the forum on their web site.
totally upset

Decatur, GA

#24 Feb 7, 2007
What these guys did was stupid immature, but some of the entries on this comment page are pretty rude. These guys are not gay or retarded. I'm pretty sure that there have been plenty of crimes at other schools, but you just don't hear about those because everyone focuses on the smalltown schools. So what I'm trying to say is get over yourselves, because unless you go to MCHS, or know these guys, then it really doesn't concern you. To the tax payers of America, I am truly sorry, but there have been much larger wastes of money.
concerned in cola

Okatie, SC

#25 Feb 7, 2007
Wow, these comments are so very different from the ones where the picture connected to it is white people and not black people. Crime is crime and criminals, black or white, should be punished accordingly. We should not take things like this so lightly. They grow into bigger and more dangerous things.
sherry

Summerville, SC

#26 Feb 7, 2007
kimberly hammond wrote:
whats wrong with these comments?????this is rude! gay, blunt, retarded, bit@$es, anal....how can you allow this to get posted? these comments need to be removed immediately!concerned
The truth hurts
THe truth shall set us free......
sherry

Summerville, SC

#27 Feb 7, 2007
being a minor why is their pictures in the news....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Newberry County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News More (May '14) May '14 Marty Baltzegar 1
News Cops Arrest Four Teenage Suspects in Tenn. Murder (Apr '14) Apr '14 njairborne 1
News Hospital accredited for joint replacement (Nov '12) May '13 nurseamyg 4
Newberry County Property taxes (Dec '06) Mar '13 Dan from Pa 6
News I-26 reopens after multiple car accident (Nov '12) Nov '12 Laura 1
News Bel-Ivy shooter turns self in (Jun '11) Jun '11 Used 2 B 1
News 11 arrested in Newberry paving scam (Mar '08) Mar '11 sc bubbie 19
More from around the web