Nevada County Deputies Assist Home La...

Nevada County Deputies Assist Home Land Security in Penn Valley Arrest

There are 1 comment on the Knco radio story from May 4, 2012, titled Nevada County Deputies Assist Home Land Security in Penn Valley Arrest. In it, Knco radio reports that:

On May 3, 2012 the United States Department of Homeland Security Agents, based in Montana, requested the Nevada County Sheriff's Office assist in the apprehension of Kenneth Daniel Chrestensen, 03/01/1985.A Chrestensen was wanted on a Federal no bail felony arrest warrant related to methamphetamine charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knco radio.

kyle melrose

Fort Lee, VA

#1 May 9, 2012
i hope he gets charged for hitting my sister too he needs to go away for a while

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nevada County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home Invasion Robbery Near Nevada City (Dec '15) Oct '16 Stop murdeters 10
News Lariat and whip master to perform at Pena Adobe (Jun '16) Jun '16 iefbr14a 1
Douglas Automoti ve (May '16) May '16 emmypalmer 1
News Huni Jumps Bail Again (Jan '16) Jan '16 A responsible person 1
News Nevada County opens public comment period for r... (May '15) May '15 Beverly Schuetz 1
News Burglary Suspects Arrested in Lake of the Pines (Mar '15) Mar '15 TBL 1
News Military gear on home front makes some Nevada C... (Sep '14) Sep '14 PHS Communications 1
More from around the web