Missing Man's Boat Found

Missing Man's Boat Found

There are 3 comments on the KETV-TV story from Jun 29, 2011, titled Missing Man's Boat Found. In it, KETV-TV reports that:

Authorities said they've located a boat believed to belong to 26-year-old William Judd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KETV-TV.

Barb

Bellevue, NE

#1 Jun 29, 2011
I find it so amazing how so willing we are to help other people from another parts of the world, but just a local search was found with resistance from local police, and Fire AND RESCUE! Im so sorry our society is so worried about liability. Let me tell you why are society is going to hell. We are a me world. Well guess what you me's got, not that you give a shit? A young man who was probably alive and could have been saved. O and no thanks to RESCUE. Hell 10 years ago or so we and local law enforcement/RESCUE would have not given a bone and just gone out and found this young man. What a waist. God Bless to all the friends and family and fuck you to you god damn lets show authority dickless people.
Barb the Ass

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 29, 2011
Barb is a CUNT wrote:
I find it so amazing how so willing we are to help other people from another parts of the world, but just a local search was found with resistance from local police, and Fire AND RESCUE! Im so sorry our society is so worried about liability. Let me tell you why are society is going to hell. We are a me world. Well guess what you me's got, not that you give a shit? A young man who was probably alive and could have been saved. O and no thanks to RESCUE. Hell 10 years ago or so we and local law enforcement/RESCUE would have not given a bone and just gone out and found this young man. What a waist. God Bless to all the friends and family and fuck you to you god damn lets show authority dickless people.
Why don't you learn how to spell?
Cynthia Smith

Kansas City, KS

#3 Jun 30, 2011
I find it amazing and appaling that the very same authorities that did so little to help find William are so ready to take the credit for finding the boat when in fact it was his brother that found it. Next thing they'll be claiming that they found his body when it was his family and friends that found it. And, may I add that his adoptive mother (Cathy Judd) who kicked him out when he was only 17 and showed him and his brother no love what so ever, not only did the Judd's not show up to help in the search but are now trying to act like the grieving parents and have layed claim to his body for their own selfish reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nemaha County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged in college stabbing in Peru (Oct '16) Oct '16 Myoutlooko peru 1
News Nemaha County road sign called racist (Feb '15) Feb '15 Doc Holliday 1
News Neb.'s Nemaha County to vote on bonds for new jail (Sep '08) Aug '13 Donald White 179
News Sheriff Expects Addition of Police to Enhance E... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Spencer 1
News Woman assaulted, locked in trunk for three days (Apr '07) Dec '12 Justsayin 25
News Nemaha Commissioners Take No Action on Request ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 Squaw 9
News Keadle rape charges dropped (Dec '11) Dec '11 Meh 2
More from around the web