Nelson County Man Sentenced on Drug, ...

Nelson County Man Sentenced on Drug, Gun Charges

There are 13 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 9, 2013, titled Nelson County Man Sentenced on Drug, Gun Charges. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

On Tuesday, a Nelson County man was sentenced to 35 years in prison, seven of which he must serve, on a series of drug charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Marcus

Waynesboro, VA

#1 Mar 12, 2013
Is he really cross-eyed?
By The Way

Alexandria, VA

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Why would someone ruin their life like this? Virginia, keep putting people in crowded jails. There needs to be some common sense laws in Va!
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Mar 12, 2013
By The Way wrote:
Why would someone ruin their life like this? Virginia, keep putting people in crowded jails. There needs to be some common sense laws in Va!
Sooooooooooooooo, he shoudn't be in jail?
Dude

Bumpass, VA

#4 Mar 12, 2013
By The Way wrote:
Dealing meth is a tough nut, it's a very bad drug.
Davedude

Martinsville, VA

#5 Mar 12, 2013
But I'm sure all of his firearms were properly registered and secured. Good thing he had a gun.....and a spare or 2 or 15.
I'm sorry, that was presumptuous of me. I'm sure he's either an avid hunter, or a connoisseur of collectible firearms.
And to think that these silly laws here in Virginia are going to put this model citizen away, well... it's just down right appalling. C'mon.....he has so much to offer!
2014 Will Be A Surprise

Richmond, VA

#6 Mar 12, 2013
Meth aint pot. Its some bad crap.
lazy-eyes

Free Union, VA

#7 Mar 13, 2013
Marcus wrote:
Is he really cross-eyed?
Really , I had a serious epileptic siezure at 3 weeks old and my eyes are crossed, you really think that is something to make fun of or something he or I like? JERK
Nelson native

Waynesboro, VA

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Good work Officer Brooks and Adcock. It's about time a drug dealer in Nelson County went to jail.
Native

Charlottesville, VA

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Nelson native wrote:
Good work Officer Brooks and Adcock. It's about time a drug dealer in Nelson County went to jail.
I agree with you, but am mistified why so much blatant activity goes without notice. The Schuyler area has always been a haven for the dealing types...people without jobs living well with lots of expensive material habits showing. There is more that needs doing to cleanse the county.
Boodreau

Waynesboro, VA

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you, but am mistified why so much blatant activity goes without notice. The Schuyler area has always been a haven for the dealing types...people without jobs living well with lots of expensive material habits showing. There is more that needs doing to cleanse the county.
We are a country infatuated with lists. I am sure every drug task force in the state has their top ten list. So why is it that 2 years from now the list will be the same? Maybe one or two names taken off but immediately the spots are filled. It is rare to see significant dealers taken down. Most of the time it is the user who catches a charge.How are these dealers getting away with running long term criminal enterprises?
Seriously

Penn Laird, VA

#11 Apr 2, 2013
Good Job Finally one of the many in the area who deal this stuff goes to jail, it is amazing to me that they stand on the side of the road on Friday nights and they are just standing there but you can call the Sheriffs department and apparently it is not suspicious to be out in the rain, sleet or snow at all hours of the night talking to the cars that drive by...just normal behavior. It is also amazing over the years how many times you can call the Sheriffs Department to start driving through certain areas to be ignored. Flat Tax all the way...just saying at least then they can help support their friends in the over crowded jails get a good meal!
haha

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Mar 9, 2014
Good job really there all crooked and profilers
Justathought

Bardstown, KY

#13 Jul 26, 2015
Why are we wasting billions of dollars on incarcerating addicts? Arrest the top dogs & get rehabilitation for the addicted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nelson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crystal Rogers Aug 22 hereme 20
News Loved ones are raising awareness and money for ... Aug 18 Error 20
News Nelson Co. family keeping their daughters story... Aug 17 wtf 5
Court indictments Aug 16 Girllab 1
News LMPD dive team searching Nelson Co. lake Aug 7 Wondering 11
News Search Continues For Missing Nelson County Mother Aug 6 Gossip 9
News Vigil held for missing Nelson Co. mom of five Aug 6 Tough Guy 5
More from around the web