Hit & Run Accident
Karen Northcott

Miami, FL

#1 Mar 4, 2008
I hope the lady who hit Billie Jo Webb & didn't even have the decency to stop! I hope you see her face every time you lay your head down to go to sleep and if you have children of your own I hope every time you look at them you think of how you took the life of her two childrens mother away from them and how they will have to grow up without a mother because of you- I know you are free right now but one day you will have to answer for what you have done and you will pay God will make sure of that-
Donna Hillard

AOL

#2 Aug 22, 2008
The Lady is going to have to pay everyday of her life for what she did and what she will not admit that she has done, her judgement day will; come on the day she has to stand before the BIG MAN and ask why he will not accept her into his domain. People like CARMEN STEVENS do not have any type of consideration for the people that they hurt becaue they are so self centered that the only thing that matters is themself. I had the worst day of my life other than losing my cousin Billie, to have to sit before this lady who acted like she had no idea what happened. Trust me at first I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. I thought she actually had hit Billie, but she wasn't aware of it at the time. I SEEN right though her little sympathy episode. The more she talked the more you could tell that she had been drinking, which she had a couple beers before she had left in her vehicle which was not even legal, no isurance, and she had been driving on a suspended to boot! Her lawyer was defending her as he was being paid to do but made it clear that he didnt think those couple beers would have had anything to do with her hitting Billie. WHAT??? She also said that she thought Billie was a dog, yet stated that she never seen Billie...you make your own conclusion, but mine is that she hit my cousin, she was drinking, knew that she had a car with tags that were not legal, no insurance, and said you know what...I will tunr myself in tomorrow because my life is more important than the one I just took!!! That the bottom line and I hope she knows that Billie's whole family is still suffering for her crime. The crime that she is only getting a slap on the wrist for!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nelson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family of murdered Nelson Co. teacher, daughter... (Jul '14) 13 hr Info 11
News Crystal Rogers (Jul '15) Jun 24 Citizen X 87
Balltown Music Thread Jun 17 Musikologist 1
Looking For A Martinez (Jul '15) Jun 4 Thelatest 32
Deanna riggs Jun 1 Fluffy 1
News Unsolved murders leave Nelson Co. residents afraid (May '14) May '16 Vote 4 Hillary 30
News After Bardstown mayor restructures PD, sheriff ... May '16 Bob 8
More from around the web