Five in Bardstown charged with counterfeiting

Jan 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

BARDSTOWN, KY Authorities in Nelson County say they have four of five suspected counterfeiters behind bars.

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Feb 26, 2010
never ever again

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Judged:

omg did u guys hear what courtney cash did to chris
well she was sleeping with him and this old ass looking guy named shawn newton who is like 35 or 36 crazy right..... and the fact ive bought weed frm her out of the same whole in the wall that the lives in now with her baby in their too.. omg... ya heard there were a cupple of ppl looking for this old dude shawn... o well damn and she is totaly keeping chris frm seeing his baby thats not cool... he may b alot of thing but i know he is a great dad.... ya this guy shawn has mannaged to buy his way into courtney's heart.... i guess that what happens when an older guy comes along buying rings and appartments and all the thing thats she wants and i know chris and courney wold have worked things out they were on the right track i seen it with my own eyes.knowone will ever love her like he did... and now that he is leaving for the miltary.. i cant wait to c who gets custy and is forced to b a part time parent... i know who that might b... in her 300sft itybitty livingspace.
i think he told me this saying onetime and now that im learning from what mistakes ive made and how the world realy works. it goes sumthing like this MONEY TALK AND BULLSHIT WALKS.. man how true is that shit... courtney...chick... for real ur just settn urself up again with this dude.. o well u will learn ur better off by urself
Mayor Dyck Beaton

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Judged:

When I first read the title I immediately said to myself, self, that sounds like the Nelson Fiscal Court, they're all counter-fits
scooper

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Mayor Dyck Beaton wrote:
When I first read the title I immediately said to myself, self, that sounds like the Nelson Fiscal Court, they're all counter-fits
Fiscal court is great it is you that is counter-fit.Time for a lay off.
lay the hell off

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

Judged:

wtf does she have to do with counterfeiting? I don't know the girl well, but I've met her.(Friend of a friend.) She really doesn't deserve to have her name smeared all over the place, or her daughter. Have some common sense. And how many different posts are you gonna put on here tryin to start shit?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

who the hell is dumb enough to not realize they're buying dog food instead of weed?
Dawg

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Judged:

punkette wrote:
who the hell is dumb enough to not realize they're buying dog food instead of weed?
I was talking to the County Judge the other day and went home and told my husband his breath smelled like Kibbles and Bits
curious

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

Here's what I'm worried about: somehow I get a fake bill and then when I go to use it, I get busted. That's gonna suck major a$$. I hope they are obvious counterfeits. A few years ago there were some floating around that were very hard to detect.

“wishing”

Since: Sep 09

around your neighborhood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

get a pen ,,dont trust your dealers ,,ha ha what a way to screw the dealer huh give em fake bills for weed ..wow thats good

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

i know someone who got in trouble for counterfeiting. they said if they're convicted they will have to serve a year per dollar. crazy.
church member

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

lay the hell off wrote:
wtf does she have to do with counterfeiting? I don't know the girl well, but I've met her.(Friend of a friend.) She really doesn't deserve to have her name smeared all over the place, or her daughter. Have some common sense. And how many different posts are you gonna put on here tryin to start shit?
I agree with you.People have family's it is bad enough just leave it alone.You people need to set down and say a prayer tonight.People do make mistakes.Not saying they are right by what they did but let the system do there job.We are not to judge people.
six six six

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

KNOW YOUR MONEY
It's the Law
Manufacturing counterfeit United States currency or altering genuine currency to increase its value is a violation of Title 18, Section 471 of the United States Code and is punishable by a fine or imprisonment for up to 15 years, or both.

Possession of counterfeit United States obligations with fraudulent intent is a violation of Title 18, Section 472 of the United States Code and is punishable by a fine or imprisonment for up to 15 years, or both.

Anyone who manufactures a counterfeit U.S. coin in any denomination above five cents is subject to the same penalties as all other counterfeiters. Anyone who alters a genuine coin to increase its numismatic value is in violation of Title 18, Section 331 of the United States Code, which is punishable by a fine or imprisonment for up to five years, or both.

Forging, altering, or trafficking in United States Government checks, bonds or other obligations is a violation of Title 18, Section 510 of the United States Code and is punishable by a fine or imprisonment for up to 10 years, or both.

Printed reproductions, including photographs of paper currency, checks, bonds, postage stamps, revenue stamps, and securities of the United States and foreign governments (except under the conditions previously listed) are violations of Title 18, Section 474 of the United States Code. Violations are punishable by a fine or imprisonment for up to 15 years, or both.
intelligence

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2010

Judged:

I am thinking..is there even anyone smart enough in this county who could make fake believable bills??
im invlovled in it

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2010

Judged:

yall r retards... you have no idea wat ur talking bout..i was involved wit the conterfeit money and we gave them dogfoodand they gave us fake cash. ha and hell yea we went and bought 2 pounds of weed wit tht conterfeit sh*t. so if u go to jail cuz us then hahaha f**k ya. if you dumb enough not to tell wat fake money look like then it ur fault.and if anyone wants my name or number then ask... ill tell u str8 up how it is...
lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Judged:

YEAH AND LANCE IS POLICE THEY SAID! And his ugly girlfriend Cindy too! Watch out they rats
im involved in it

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Judged:

lance aint no police but he did write two diffrent statments on me. they snitchs so dont mess wit thm. cops got they house on lockdown anyway. and i heard lances bond is going to be provoked for intimidating a witness which is a felony charge
Young B

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

Judged:

Aight look ive been around these playas for awhile, it ante hard to get in trouble in btown, cops will do anything to get ya caught up in some trouble, but fuk em they cant catch me and ive been runnin for awhile now, got a 10'000 dollar bounty forever finds me, i think its hilarious really, if ya wanna make some money then ya gotta catch me, and ya best believe its not going to be an easy capture either, you want me you betta be ready for a war to catch me, cuz im to the point right now where idc who stands in front of me, if you threaten me your going down
Young B

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2010

B-Towns In The New Era Of Real, Its Time B-Town Finiest Start Payin For Shit
Identify

Flemingsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2010

Judged:

Another way to tell if it is counterfeit if you don't have a pen is to run your fingers across a real bill you can feel the fibers in the bill. And if it is countefeit it will be real smooth no fibers. You can also see these red and blue fibers if you look close enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••