2nd suspect arrested in Nelson Co. as...

2nd suspect arrested in Nelson Co. assault

There are 11 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Aug 20, 2013, titled 2nd suspect arrested in Nelson Co. assault. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

Reid Shacoi Young was arrested Tuesday morning after surrendering to the Nelson County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Jeff IN report

Evansville, IN

#1 Aug 20, 2013
Gosh the Lovers are in jail now...........together
I am white

Louisville, KY

#2 Aug 20, 2013
Jeff IN report wrote:
Gosh the Lovers are in jail now..........together
Bitch stfu YU know YU wanna join dem while YU sittin up there talkin shit !!
no you arent

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2013
I am white wrote:
<quoted text>Bitch stfu YU know YU wanna join dem while YU sittin up there talkin shit !!
Again, proving yourself. Wait, maybe you are some fat white chick upset your 'baby daddy' is in jail.
Jeff IN report

Evansville, IN

#4 Aug 21, 2013
Well thats all fat white chicks can get........DUH
Look at all the fat black chicks LOL with all the nasty flab.........LOL LOL
sad

King Of Prussia, PA

#5 Aug 21, 2013
u all r so judge mental y do u have to b a fat white girl to b with a black man. i am white and weight 115 and the father of my child his black and he taskes care of his child very well. i couldbnt ask for a better father to my daughter.
Hush

Louisville, KY

#6 Aug 21, 2013
I am white wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush, wiggro. You don't know nothin.
really sad

Louisville, KY

#7 Aug 21, 2013
sad wrote:
u all r so judge mental y do u have to b a fat white girl to b with a black man. i am white and weight 115 and the father of my child his black and he taskes care of his child very well. i couldbnt ask for a better father to my daughter.
Sweety, you may as well learn to love it over there, because you will never be accepted back. Of course you already know that.

You made your bed. Just lay there and hush.
no you arent

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2013
sad wrote:
Then you got lucky and found an exceptional one. I say exceptional because a 'good' black man is one that just doesn't work vs doesn't work AND beats his woman.
Jeff IN report

Evansville, IN

#9 Aug 23, 2013
I am white wrote:
<quoted text>
sad dumb clueless "wigger"
Johnny Paycheck

Mount Washington, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2013
sad wrote:
what with GOVERMENT ASSISTANCE NFL!!!!
bankershours

AOL

#11 Aug 24, 2013
If Obama had a son, he'd look like this idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nelson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balltown Music Thread (Jun '16) Feb 13 Musikologist 3
Bigfoot or any unindentified creatures in Nelso... (Dec '13) Jan '18 otay 2
Bartender 62 South (Apr '17) Jan '18 otay 2
News Unsolved murders leave Nelson Co. residents afraid (May '14) Dec '17 Joe 43
News Former Bardstown Police captain files lawsuit a... (Aug '16) Nov '17 BillyWitchDoctorD... 11
ap Oct '17 APP 1
Sex offender (Aug '17) Aug '17 Suzie 1
More from around the web